Decibel Meter MN - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Decibel Meter MN
Monday, February 16, 2009 6:27 PM
Im looking for a Db meter in mn. ive been searching online for a while but cant find any places that have one thats accurate. just wondering if any one knows of a place or person in mn that has a accurate DB meter.

click sig for my car audio videos

Re: Decibel Meter MN
Monday, February 16, 2009 7:49 PM
just go to a sound competition and join in the fun.

Monday, February 16, 2009 7:51 PM
i would love too! but i cant seem to find out when they are.... where they are..... and so on.... if anyone could help me out that would be great.....

Monday, February 16, 2009 9:12 PM
idk when they are, im not into that kind of stuff but ur best bet would be to contact mach one, or soundwaves or bass zone. they will be sponsoring them or involved so they would likely know the next one that is coming up.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 5:00 AM
yea my next stop was to check out mach 1. is sound waves the one thats in elk river/anoka? i was looking at their myspace and they had a bunch of display type stuff for sale so i just assumed they are going out of business. do you know?

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 8:06 AM
Sweet Sounds in Mankato...

They're the only one that I get post cards from anymore for their sound competitions. They're usually late summer.

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 2:29 PM
Anton Miller wrote:yea my next stop was to check out mach 1. is sound waves the one thats in elk river/anoka? i was looking at their myspace and they had a bunch of display type stuff for sale so i just assumed they are going out of business. do you know?

ya sound waves is along hwy 10 near anoka/ramsey and idk about them goin out or not.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search