Central WI shops that powdercoat wheels? - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Central WI shops that powdercoat wheels?
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 11:14 PM
Looking for a shop that does powdercoating on wheels in or around the fox valley/central WI area. Also, about how much to have it done?

Re: Central WI shops that powdercoat wheels?
Thursday, February 26, 2009 2:03 PM
Check out this site he just did my eco valve cover for me and it turned out flawless. I would highly recommend him. His price, from what he has stated in his post is $40 per 16" wheel. Not sure if it fluctuates based upon wheel size or not. He's located in Neenah.

Thursday, February 26, 2009 6:24 PM
thevilliagemon wrote:Check out this site he just did my eco valve cover for me and it turned out flawless. I would highly recommend him. His price, from what he has stated in his post is $40 per 16" wheel. Not sure if it fluctuates based upon wheel size or not. He's located in Neenah.

beat me to it. thats who i was gonna suggest.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Thursday, February 26, 2009 10:34 PM
If you want a decent job for a reasonable price - Powder Plus in Chippewa Falls. Otherwise for a professional high quality job contact Crystal Finishing in Schofield.

2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited
1999 Cavalier Z24 Supercharged
1999 Grand AM SE (Beater Car)
1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Thursday, February 26, 2009 10:58 PM
Thanks luke I never knew of the chippewa place .

Thursday, February 26, 2009 11:04 PM
No problem. The place is kinda run down and seems a little creepy, but they seem to do decent work. I had them do my subframe on my car. Had it done in a few days for a reasonable price. They prepped it good, and it has been holding up great for the last year. I know another guy who has had stuff done, and he said he wasn't impressed with their work for some reason. Then again, he's kind of a dumbass and thinks that price always dictates quality. From my personal experience anyway, they do good work.

2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited
1999 Cavalier Z24 Supercharged
1999 Grand AM SE (Beater Car)
1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Thursday, March 05, 2009 12:55 AM
theres a place in appleton that refinishes wheels. pm and ill get you the name
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search