Tons of cavy parts! - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Tons of cavy parts!
Thursday, April 09, 2009 11:01 AM
well I been waitin for the summer get here "lol" startin to take some stuff off the car I wanna put it back to stock look again, I need fund money for my build motor 09' so..................... help a brotha out guys!

Rksport lower motor mount-$35 shipped
Rksport pro street coil-over-$275 shipped firm!!!!
Rksport Carbon Fiber Radiator Reservoir Cover-$75shipped
Rksport 2.2/2.4 One Piece Strut Tower Brace-$75 shipped
Rksport 2.4L 4-2-1 Ceramic Coated Headers-$260 shipped
Rksport 2.4L polished fuel rail with accel AFPR on it and summit racing fuel Gauge mounted-$150shipped firm
Rksport (Rare)Quad Tip Dual Cat-back Exhaust system-$300 I will throw in the headers and High flow cat as well(pick up only)
95-05 MRZ Billet HVAC knobs-$35shipped
Toyo tail 2k with pig tails-$140 shipped
(Tabs) CARBON FIBER gas door -$55shipped
Apc clear outer tails-$60shipped
95-99 Custom dash bezel with 2 hole gauges (2 1/16 gauges)-$100shipped
Ebay short throw shifter-$60shipped
Ford brown top 370cc injectors(New)-$90shipped
kick panel pod-$75shipped
Big Baer brakes front and rear kit-$400 firm!!!!(pick up) maybe ship if at buyers expensive, also it still on the car

if you pix can be seen in mid central forums, any question pm me thanks

Re: Tons of cavy parts!
Thursday, April 09, 2009 11:39 AM
can i get pics of the bezel

Thursday, April 09, 2009 3:26 PM
pm'd. get back to me man. call me up i left a voice mail but it was a girls voice on the answering machine.

Saturday, April 11, 2009 7:23 PM
still have the gas door?
Sunday, April 12, 2009 9:54 PM
blucavi wrote:still have the gas door?

yes I do,
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 10:39 AM
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still have more Goodies left..........................

Rksport Carbon Fiber Radiator Reservoir Cover-$75shipped
Rksport 2.2/2.4 One Piece Strut Tower Brace-$75 shipped
Rksport 2.4L 4-2-1 Ceramic Coated Headers-$260 shipped
Rksport 2.4L polished fuel rail with accel AFPR on it and summit racing fuel Gauge mounted-$150shipped firm
Rksport (Rare)Quad Tip Dual Cat-back Exhaust system-$300 I will throw in High flow cat as well(pick up only)
Toyo tail 2k with pig tails-$140 shipped
(Tabs) CARBON FIBER gas door -$55shipped
95-99 Custom dash bezel with 2 hole gauges (2 1/16 gauges)-$100shipped
kick panel pod-$75shipped
MRZ Polished Oil Cap-$15shipped
MRZ Blue Oil Cap-$15shipped
95-97 2.2L only Intake manifold that been ported and polished and TB was (stock52mm)bored out to 59mm(little dirty inside)-$80shipped
95-97 2.2L performance spark plug wires(never used)-$40shipped
White face HVAC-$10shipped
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 2:13 PM
Pics of the fuel rail please....

2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited
1999 Cavalier Z24 Supercharged
1999 Grand AM SE (Beater Car)
1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R
Thursday, April 23, 2009 2:49 PM
pics of the carbon fiber cover please...
Thursday, April 23, 2009 2:52 PM
nevermind, saw the other post.,
Thursday, April 23, 2009 2:53 PM
95-97 2.2L only Intake manifold that been ported and polished and TB was (stock52mm)bored out to 59mm(little dirty inside)-$80shipped

Pics?

Friday, April 24, 2009 8:11 PM
Cursed Cav (Luke Heier) wrote:Pics of the fuel rail please....

there are in my mid central forum here the link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=20&i=56165&t=56165&p=1

Sunday, April 26, 2009 4:07 PM
Cursed Cav (Luke Heier) wrote:Pics of the fuel rail please....

here pix for the fuel rail

Thursday, May 07, 2009 10:52 AM
-----DUPLICATE POST FROM ANOTHER REGIONAL FORUM----- I want to make sure that the word gets out to everyone!!!!

Ok, I talked to Paypal about Alonzo's sending me junk coilovers (all four struts are blown and upper mounts are all trashed). According to them, any transaction that occurs OUTSIDE OF EBAY is automatically ineligible for a "Not As Described" claim. Basically, he could have shipped me an empty box and would still be legally able to keep my money due to Paypal's User Agreement Policy! As long as I received a box (empty or not, containing the correct parts or a piece of paper) with a tracking number on it, I, as the buyer, am royally f**ked!

You can open a complaint claim and talk to the seller (Alonzo). However, if the seller (Alonzo) escalates the claim to Paypal, Paypal will AUTOMATICALLY close the claim with no questions asked if the item(s) were not purchased on eBay. EVEN WORSE, ALONZO KNOWS THIS! HE AUTOMATICALLY UPGRADED THE CLAIM WITHOUT EVEN BOTHERING TO WAIT FOR MY RESPONSE TO HIS TYPING!!!!!!!!! I think this policy is absolute bullsh**!

However, apparently there is a process that does occur when a claim like this is filed. Alonzo's Paypal account will be watched for 180 days. If a pattern starts to show of multiple payments being received from buyers that result in "Not As Described" claims, Paypal will re-open those dispute cases and will finally get off of their a$$es to investigate the seller.

Basically, we need to spread the word around to anyone that has done business with this a$$hole that they need to file a "Not As Described" claim on eBay. If we get enough people filing against Alonzo, Paypal will be forced to investigate him. They may or may not recover the funds, but they will ultimately suspend his accounts (and freeze all of this credit card numbers, bank account numbers, etc) from EVER being able to open another Paypal account, accepting any other Paypal payment, or making any other purchase with those account numbers. PERIOD!

Personally, I think he f**king deserves the trouble. Let him flounder around trying to figure out how to get another Paypal account (good luck with that, douchebag!). Let him get frustrated with the process. Maybe he will FINALLY get the message that f**king hard working people out of their hard earned money by selling junk parts has consequences!!!!

I'm not even going to get into the fact that HE NEVER INCLUDED THE SPANNER ADJUSTMENT WRENCHES in the box....wtf! Not to mention all the bulls**t of selling parts promised to other people, or playing us against each other to get the best $$ (for his POS coilovers), or.....you get the idea.

This was his last PM to me about my questioning the condition that they arrived in:

"you are douchebag faggot you nigger! don't get mad at me cuz you bought them, at least faggot you got them to your door you nigger"

And his previous PM:

"I talk to you before again, I told you before they were used and it been on my car for 2 years and you ain't gettin your money back period and onces they are sold I'm not gettin them back I sold them to you as is, I'm not gettin back to into J's scenes period man, I would appeciated you leave me alone about it, look I'm business man, I don't scammed anyone on here, I shipped your stuff that you wanted, your best bet is to sell them or something cuz I ain't givin' you nothing business is business, I would appeciated leave me alone about it thank you for your business"

NOTE the "thank you for your business" ending....YEAH RIGHT!! I'm sure he his ECSTATIC AND DANCING AROUND WITH JOY from my business (and anyone else's business for that matter)!

So, in his mind, I am supposed to SELL these coilovers to another member on this forum in order to get my money back?!?! Why the hell would I do that to another member?!?!?!

What kind of seller says this s**t to a buyer when they are questioning how the products arrived in the mail?????

Please help spread the word around to all of the members to help me deal with this d*ck. PLEASE file a "Not As Described" claim with Paypal, if the items that you bought were not as he described them to you at the time of the sale. Help me get this douchebag out of our forum and kick him out of being able to use Paypal's policies to f**k other members/people.

If you have any questions about anything that I have written, feel free to PM me for my direct phone number. I will HAPPILY give it to you and will answer any questions that you have!

Nate

P.S. For the record, Alonzo, I believe the correct slag for a WHITE person is "cracker."
Friday, May 08, 2009 6:07 PM
Hope you can get some retribution.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Saturday, May 09, 2009 3:42 AM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search