vulcan turbo - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
vulcan turbo
Thursday, February 18, 2010 8:06 PM
ok i now your not suposed to post in other regions but does anyone know how to get ahold of brian from vulcan turbo? he is screwing me out of 2300$

Re: vulcan turbo
Sunday, February 21, 2010 4:04 PM

good luck.

Sunday, February 21, 2010 4:30 PM
yeah before making any other purchases you should investigate who it is you will be dealing with. Vulcan has been making sub-par products for quite awhile now and I can imagine their customer service wont be much better when it comes to questioning their products.
Monday, February 22, 2010 10:51 AM
just stop down to the shop in waukesha. ive been there, its in some industrial district.

Monday, February 22, 2010 2:17 PM
i wish i could just stop at the shop but i live in pa so that would be one hell of a trip
Monday, February 22, 2010 2:38 PM
Todd Daniels wrote:yeah before making any other purchases you should investigate who it is you will be dealing with. Vulcan has been making sub-par products for quite awhile now and I can imagine their customer service wont be much better when it comes to questioning their products.

I had a great transaction with him back in November/December. I dont agree with you saying he makes sub par products. My manifold fits like a glove and I have had no issues with it so far. I understand that everyone may not have the same experience. I dont know why Brian hasnt stepped up to the plate for you Cory. Hopefully this gets resolved for you. Good luck!

"Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers"-Colin McRae
Tuesday, February 23, 2010 12:18 PM
yeah i mean at first he was real easy to deal with bu when my parts i got were wrong and didnt fit and i asked for new ones he just completely stopped talking to me so hopefully it gets resolved i mean i have a lot of money tied up with him
Tuesday, February 23, 2010 9:16 PM
corry taylor wrote:yeah i mean at first he was real easy to deal with bu when my parts i got were wrong and didnt fit and i asked for new ones he just completely stopped talking to me so hopefully it gets resolved i mean i have a lot of money tied up with him

My friend had a similar experience in which they sent products that did not fit and had to be modified quite a bit in order for it to work properly and even after that it did not produce any significant changes. You mast have been lucky and received something that did work propery but this is not the story I have heard about something like this so my statement would be a buyer beware if you choose to deal with them. You received ok service. My friend and so far this guy has not and when someone spends the kind of money he did and it was my company I would try to resolve it the best I could. But that's just me. Good luck on gettin some results I hope you get some results.
Monday, March 01, 2010 6:17 PM
Told everyone so....

Tuesday, March 02, 2010 7:11 PM
^ been for years now also.

any updates/ excuses?

(doubt it)

Wednesday, March 03, 2010 9:43 AM
Wrench Monkey wrote:Told everyone so....

Holy @!#$, you're still alive?!

2010 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited
1999 Cavalier Z24 Supercharged
1999 Grand AM SE (Beater Car)
1997 GMC Sierra
2007 Honda CBR 600RR
2005 Honda TRX450R

Thursday, March 04, 2010 7:52 AM
Cursed Cav wrote:

Holy @!#$, you're still alive?!

Of course. Just was w/o internet for some time.

Sunday, March 14, 2010 7:29 PM
as the .org turns.......

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 5:19 PM
SpeedRacerZ wrote:as the .org turns.......

Oh yeah. At least it wasn't a Team GREEN post

Tuesday, March 16, 2010 7:17 PM

Were old news guys... we never did sh!t with cavs.. thats why no one listens to me, you brian or jake.....

just stop helping!

It is fun to tease them with small tidbits of knowledge though...

Brian! Fix the car, never trust a ho.

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Saturday, September 04, 2010 6:34 AM
I had good luck with Vulcan Turbo as well, I ordered some parts, got the right away, ordered a second time, it took a few months to get it to me, but calling him every so often helped...

Project Resurrection is in full swing!
Thursday, September 09, 2010 7:19 PM
hmmm..... this reminds me. I need to stop down by Exploited..... I mean Vulcan Turbo, to get my N2O tanks filled.

SPD RCR Z - '02 Z24 420whp
SLO GOAT - '04 GTO 305whp
W41 BOI - '78 Buick Opel Isuzu W41 Swap

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search