Tons of stuff for sale (56k beware) - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Tons of stuff for sale (56k beware)
Wednesday, March 17, 2010 7:36 AM
If you have any questions call me at 612-685-9447. no text. please,located in hastings MN. I would prefer not to ship. all items are Best Offer. I'm flat broke and i'll let it go cheap for anything

Broken manual trans from a 2000 z24 for a 2.4. needs to be bolted back up (everything is there) and a put put in the shifter.

A/C Condenser

bucket of bolts, all off an ecotec engine

ecotec head, stock, includes cames. 90,000 miles

washer fluid resivour (SP?) includes pump. i have an extra pump out of a 98 sitting here too

flexplate/"flywheel" for an automatic, 78,000ish miles. for ecotec

i like to think someone could use it in a fiberglass project

unpopped airbag off of a 2000 cav

auto trans mount (came from an ecotec, not sure if it matters, i've never bothered with the automatics)

ecotec tensioner i think

manual trans mounts from a 2000 z24. also have cables and shifter assembly as well as the clutch pedal and.... basically everything needed to swap a 2.4 or ecotec from an auto to a stick. dont have a trans for either though

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mike wrote:The auto to manual swap is not as involved as you would think.
Get all the parts you need in a pile, and drive the car into it.
They will find their way into the correct places.

Re: Tons of stuff for sale (56k beware)
Wednesday, March 17, 2010 7:47 AM
i think i have 2 of these. i have dodge neon heat sheilds for the single cam as well

i have the upper and lower 2.4 mounts but the computer i'm on is slower than a hyundai tiburon so i'm just going to post the one, cause really what can you learn from a picture of the dogbone mount?

i think it's off a 2.4, might be a mazda/nissan/neon/something else part

brand new brake pads. only one side but they have yet to see a caliper. got em from o'reillys. middle priced ones, not those fall aprt on the highway @!#$ pads.

this thing for the vents. duct tape was just kinda put on one day, not covering any damage or anything.

thing for the trunk

cruise control unit. came off a 2.4, looks about the same as an ecotec one but dont quote me on that. bought as a extra cause i was trying to hide the cruise unit by the wipers and never got around to doing it (someone do it, i wanna see it.... if it's possible)

i think i got two of these. ecotec exhaust manifolds. have 02 sensors, but i think one needs a new pigtail and the other is good

black dash ends. out of a 2000 z24. have the fuse cover too, not pictured. the sticker for the fuse layout is a bit faded from the sun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 8:03 AM
stock ecotec crankshaft. 90,000 miles

green barbers chair. would be great for a bar or game room. seen one on pawn stars get all fixed up and sell for a pretty penny. thing just sits in our shed so make me an offer.

another picture of the chair as well as a hoist. hoist is working as far as i can tell, you'll just have to use a jack handle to opperate it cause i'm not sure if i have an extra handle for it. ain't pretty but it got the broke ass 2.4 out of my car. great first lift for smaller projects. we got a 2 ton lift and no longer need this thing. i'll let this go cheap too. it takes up more room than its worth to me.

I WON'T EVEN CONSIDER SHIPPING THE LIFT OR CHAIR
just so we're clear.

this bike my friend gave me. i'm pretty sure its from wal-mart (oooooh, quality) and the chain needs to be put back on and lubed (its there, just dangling). it worked fine for me this summer to get around town when the my car was down and out. get it for your kid/niece/yourself/whatever.

big metal case my grandpa gave me. he found it in his shop when he cleaned out the building to sell it. it has a big ass floral pattern on top. i have no idea why i took it. it'ss been collecting dust for about a year now.about 2 feet x 3 feet. i think if you have a stepside ranger its about exactly as wide as the bed, so however wide the bed is on a older stepside/sidestep ranger.

automatic transmission and torque converter from an 03. 78,000 miles. came with my engine but my car is a stickshift, so it's been a big ugly thing holding down the floor in my garage for about 2 years. as far as i know it works. i'll sell it for cheap, i really need money. if you got the space buy it and re-sell it for a couple hundred bucks profit! junkyards sell em for $400-$700 and ill let it go for.....$125 sounds alright. with the torque converter. i just want the thing gone.

right now it's kinda buried under some stuff and im not going to dig it out for a picture. it's been posted before and has several other pictures on the site, so if you really want to see more you can try to find them or give me a call and i'll dig it out. but really, what can you learn from a picture?

chainsaw. my dad wants to sell it. he says it works and have no reason to doubt him. he spends all his time fixing stuff like this. realized that 13 chainsaws was too many and decided to sell..... one. blade area is about a foot long. sorry, i don't know chainsaws

Wednesday, March 17, 2010 8:21 AM
intact dash front part. has the lighter.got it from a u-pull car. black.

dash top. 1 smallish scratch about 2-3 inches long. bought at a u-pull. black. i think someone should have it wrapped in suede. mmmm..... fuzzy....

ecotec engine. needs a fuel rail. never got far enough into the build to start it, but everything on it looks good. 78,000 miles. what can i say, its an ecotec. you know you want it.

stock 00-02 headlights and corner lenses

stock 00-02 healights and clear corners. mounting tabs are all messed up. shouldn't be a big deal to re-mount them. other side (not pictured) is still bolted on the car. kinda.

center console from a 2000 z24. black. hole cut out by the shifter because i was relocating the power lock switch. 3 small homes closer to feet that has switches in them. i have the power window switch/cover thing but its got 2 buttons glued in and one hole.

seats. sliders are messed up. 2000 z24

Friday, March 19, 2010 7:59 AM
Id be interested in the stock corners!!!!!!! I need a set to paint orange

Friday, March 19, 2010 3:45 PM
how much you wanting for the seats?
Friday, March 19, 2010 3:46 PM
call my phone at 612-685-9447 and ask for matt! I'd be glad to help you out! (no text please)

Saturday, March 20, 2010 2:22 PM
What are you looking to get for the ecotec engine?

Friday, March 26, 2010 8:50 PM
i would like $400 or so but am willing to take offers. i dont get online much so if you could call me at 612-685-9447 that would be great.

Friday, March 26, 2010 8:57 PM
can u ship the 02 headlights? i want them

Friday, March 26, 2010 9:01 PM
i would prefer not to ship but i guess i can ask about it. whats the zip? and like i said, i dont get online much so after tonight call me at the above number (for tonight i can respond on here)

Friday, March 26, 2010 11:03 PM
code is 94591...

Tuesday, March 30, 2010 12:57 AM
how much for the eco???
Monday, April 12, 2010 8:30 AM
like i said in my above posts, if your interested, call or text me at 651-230-2090 and make me an offer. i cannot ship. sorry

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search