Can anybody near Minneapolis/St Paul weld? - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Can anybody near Minneapolis/St Paul weld?
Monday, June 07, 2010 8:55 PM
I will be getting a new resignator with my next paycheck and I was wondering if somebody could weld it on. So, if you can weld, please reply. Also, I do believe my other resignator failed becuase of the extra weight on the hanger. I would like a new hanger (or a stronger one) also welded on.

I hate to ask for favors but I would also like to change my fuel filter while the car is in the air, so if you are able to do that (teach me) that would be awesome too. I've done it before with my ex's step-dad but he wasn't really a good teacher. I have a 2200 engine so I do believe it's a different filter from the ecotec's and the 2.4L engines.

I am willing to pay to have this done as well.

Thanks a bunch,

dan

Re: Can anybody near Minneapolis/St Paul weld?
Wednesday, June 09, 2010 3:47 PM
I can help ya with the fuel filter, they are all the same (unless the eco is dif.)....best bet for your exhaust is to just check with a couple smaller shops, they seem to always have the best prices for me.

I'll PM ya my #

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Wednesday, June 09, 2010 6:38 PM
Yeah, I was kinda thinking that. Wasn't too sure the way to go about putting the resignator back together. I was thinking about using C clamps, who knows.

dan

Monday, June 14, 2010 7:47 PM
Big thanks to Jason. Now I can do it myself. Good thing I was wearing the safety goggles

dan

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search