Bunch of aftermarket parts FS -- cheap! - North Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Bunch of aftermarket parts FS -- cheap!
Monday, June 28, 2010 6:42 PM
First off, I have a turbo setup for a 95-02 2.2l motor, garrett t3 turbo, HKS b.o.v., powdercoated charge pipes, ford thunderbird supercoupe intercooler, internally wastegated, aluminum header, downpipe, everything needed, $475 / offer

Second, I have a pair of z3 fiberglass fenders for a 95-05 cavy, primed and ready for paint, $65

Also have a ported throttle body and intake manifold for a 95-02 2.2l cavy, 62mm ports, stock size is 57mm. Should add a good 15 horse or so. Both are new, intake cost me $100, will sell for $70, throttle body cost me $250, will sell for $175, will sell as package for $225.

Also have an aeromotive universal fuel pressure regulator, anodized red in color, costs a little over $100 new, never used, sell for $50/offer. A stock replacement fuel pressure regulator costs $62 at O'Reilly's, so this IS a deal.

Have a couple pairs of stock headlights (no corners) $20/ offer and a couple pairs of stock tail lights ($20 / offer)

Have an AIT fiberglass dual scoop hood, cost me $450 new, it has a crack in the fiberglass that I don't feel like fixing, so I will sell it for $175. I couldn't get them to warranty it, so I just want it gone now.

Have a few more stock parts as well, z24 gauge cluster, random trim pieces, couple stock radios, gray headliner, black w/ red stitching front seats, stock spoiler from a 99 rs cavalier, nothing special, but I'll take whatever amount of money you feel is reasonable on that stuff.

If you want pics or more info or details or whatever, hit me up at 763 291 7300. Call or text anytime, I almost never sleep. NEED QUICK SALES!! I can possibly meet up for sales, I live out in St. Francis though. Gotta have stuff out of the house soon to deal with new city ordinances, so I might sell some stuff CHEAP just to see it gone.

Hope is not a plan. Change is not a destination.

Re: Bunch of aftermarket parts FS -- cheap!
Monday, June 28, 2010 6:46 PM
**ADDED** Have a set of stock springs I'll let go for $25. Were on my car for about 50k miles, so they work just fine. Also, I won't be able to answer PM's or replies to this thread very often, as I don't have internet at my house, so if you are interested in anything I WILL NEED you to call or text me at 763 291 7300.

Thanks again!

Monday, June 28, 2010 7:13 PM
what year are the stock tails

Thursday, July 01, 2010 8:30 PM
Stock tails are out of a 99. I believe I also have a set out of a 96, but I'm not positive on that one. Have a set from a 99 for sure though

Saturday, July 03, 2010 1:54 PM
bump -- make offers on sh!t, I need it gone

Sunday, July 04, 2010 8:13 AM
can i see a set of the tail lights. and its the tb for a 2.2 or a 2200

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3364129
Sunday, July 04, 2010 10:00 PM
be a bit more specific on the turbo set please, is it the 95-97 style? or the 98-02 one. . . they're very different when if comes to the heads.

same with the TB, is it the plenum 1piece style on the 92-97 style, of the 98-02 one. . . .

JBO Stickers are back!!!! Click Me!!
Monday, July 05, 2010 7:54 PM
If you guys have emails or cell numbers you can text me at, that would be much preferred. But the turbo was on a 96, I can send pics of the tails and the turbo setup to emails or phones, and the throttle body and intake have been sold already. Sorry, I have @!#$ty internet service, so I prefer talking through texts or emails...things my phone likes more

Tuesday, July 06, 2010 9:40 PM
sent you my e-mail with some questions.

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 2:45 PM
Responded. Pics will be sent tonight when I get home

Wednesday, July 07, 2010 8:30 PM

Monday, July 12, 2010 8:37 PM
Yea the tb and intake mani were for a 98+ ....glad im a dumba** and didnt research more on my own ..I have a 96..guess you shouldn't believe everything you read...if only I would have saw brad's post first lol
Sunday, July 18, 2010 12:11 AM
What is the difference between the years? I didn't know there was any difference when I bouht the stuff. Site I went from said 95-02. Haven't been online inblike a week now to check anything and idk if you tried texting me or not, my 291 7300 phone completely died out on me, but I didn't get any messages from you with my 202 0752 phone...

Sunday, July 18, 2010 2:52 PM
the head had a slight change in them. the 94-97 style had a 1-piece plenum style TB where the 98-02 had an actual throttle body like found on the 2.4 twin cam engines.

main difference is port positions. the 2200 style was set up for slighly increased fuel milage.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search