Cavfire swap anyone!?(free goodies included) - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cavfire swap anyone!?(free goodies included)
Saturday, July 10, 2010 10:15 AM
I want to get rid of my sunfire front end and go back to completely stock with the cavy front end. So anyone that has a WHITE cavalier (I dont care what year or trim level) that wants to swap to a sunfire front end, i'm ready to do so.

It still has the hood on it. The fenders are now stock and the bumper is a stock GT bumper but I do still have the streetfire bumper if you want it. (Notice the crack next to the driver headlight) I also have a type J rear bumper and type J side skirts you can have if you'd like also. The rear bumper is in ok condition. The sides have some cracks in them from my air ride but are still very usuable as well. But hey, its a free full body kit just for swapping a front end

So if you want to have a fully kitted white cav fire, please let me know. You're not going to find a free swap with all this included anywhere else so if you're intrested, please let me know and we'll set up a meet to swap.

I do not have any pics of the rear or sides anymore but as I said, they come with the swap for free if you want them so it's hard to go wrong

Re: Cavfire swap anyone!?(free goodies included)
Saturday, July 10, 2010 10:30 AM
i dont want any sunfire pieces, but i will sell you all of 95-99 cavi pieces cheap.

i have a
HOOD
FULL SET OF HEADLIGHTS
BUMPER
BUMPER TURN SIGNALS
DRIVER SIDE FENDER
AND MISC. PARTS

PICS

Saturday, July 10, 2010 11:15 AM
lookin for white and lookin for free swap... but thank you, i appreciate the offer.

Saturday, July 10, 2010 2:56 PM
You have mail at yahoo my friend.

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Saturday, July 10, 2010 7:14 PM
Thank you Jason for the pics of the sides and rear

so here are the sides and rear you'd be getting if you wanted them as well...

Monday, July 19, 2010 2:02 PM
Is this still open?? If so, I will throw this up. I have a 00 Z Vert, White. I will be more then willing to trade with you whatever you want. I even have a aftermarket type two hood (dual Snorkal) but since you said you will be going back to stock, you prolly wont need it. I also have a 95-99 complete front and rear bumper setup with headlights, fog lights, and corner lights that are white also. Just dont have fenders and hood. Let me know. Only downside is I live in Chicago, and were about 8 hours apart. I dont have a problem driving out to you but it maybe easier for the both of us if we met in the middle somewhere. Unless you know someone in madison or a little closer to the Illinois Border. Bc I have a truck so i can throw the stuff in the back of that, and head out, and just swap the parts, or Either I or you can make the 8 hour drive to do the swap. Either way, Im very interested!!!! Let me know!!!

Monday, July 26, 2010 8:32 AM
Hey mike,
Thanks again for the swap man. Its nice to finally be back to stock and "unnoticed" again. lol. I really regret not grabbing the side skirts from you but no big deal. I'll get mine thrown on there. Hope everything turned out ok on your assembly. Let me know how it went for ya. Thanks again. Talk to you soon.

Monday, July 26, 2010 11:42 AM
You suck.

Monday, July 26, 2010 7:08 PM
Only if the price is right...

In your dreams lover boy...

If you ask nicely...

Only if you blow..

you know... all of the standard combacks apply here:p

Monday, July 26, 2010 7:16 PM
Lol, hey man, no problem. I hope that pizza was good lol. And yeah, I got the front and rear on, but not the sides yet. I think this weekend im gonna go and a few cans of white and spray the sides, and front bumper, and touch-up the hood. Other then that, im happy as can be!! Thanks again!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search