Me and Rated Z's Enduro race cav post:) - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Me and Rated Z's Enduro race cav post:)
Wednesday, August 04, 2010 11:40 AM
Rated Z drove the entire race. For those of you who don't know what an enduro race is, Its a 100 lap dirt track race on a 3/8th mile track thats a combination of actual racing and half demolition derby. They do 33 laps one way around the track, a short intermission, 33 laps the other way, a short intermission and than 34 laps the way they started again. Thier is no limit to the number of enteries in the race. This race thier were 64 cars that started. I'd say about 40 percent of the cars don't make it threw the first 33 laps. And about another 10 percent drop after the second 33. After all was said and done, Dylan(Rated Z) placed 4th in the race successfully completing all 3 segments I'll post up some pics of what the car looks like now some time very soon.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=46&i=429338&t=429338

Re: Me and Rated Z's Enduro race cav post:)
Wednesday, August 04, 2010 6:25 PM
CONGRATS!! I saw the pics of the cavalier in the other forum. F'in sweet paint job. What city you guys stayin in now?
Saturday, August 07, 2010 8:50 AM
Me and dylan both moved back to hibbing but i don't like it here so me and my gf will be moving back down there next summer. Probably to apple valley area.

Sunday, August 08, 2010 3:44 PM
I'm in Apple Valley bro, if you ever want to hang out or just chill let me know

dan

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search