WTT: 2 drift fronts & IF sides for z24 kit - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WTT: 2 drift fronts & IF sides for z24 kit
Sunday, August 22, 2010 2:45 AM
I have two drift style front bumpers, 1 new duraflex, never used, and 1 used fiberglass, unkown brand, and a set of import fighter sideskirts I would like to trade for a full z24 body kit. That means front and rear bumpers, and the factory side skirts. I also have a red base coupe rear bumper I will throw in if wanted. I would prefer a black body kit, but I'm willing to take other colors, as long as the pieces are in good condition. PM me or make a post with what you've got.

Hope is not a plan. Change is not a destination.

Re: WTT: 2 drift fronts & IF sides for z24 kit
Sunday, August 22, 2010 3:04 AM
I have Z sides and a rear. Sides are perfect, May have a broken tab or two.

I just want the IF sides.

Sunday, August 22, 2010 11:20 AM
Mike:

I would be willing to do that trade for sure, what color are the parts, and what area do you live in?

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 8:29 PM
Still in need of a z24 front bumper...I have two drifts still available to trade, or I will buy one for the right price! Will also sell the drifts for cash or trade for a name brand cold air intake, or a b&m shiftplus or something like that...

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 8:33 PM
to bad your on the other side of the natio, i have a brand new never painted oem z24 bumper. GM not aftermarket.

Thursday, August 26, 2010 7:25 AM
I have a 01 z front, no dogs, black. Are either of yours painted?

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Thursday, August 26, 2010 4:03 PM
The drift on my car is painted a decent looking gloss black, but there are still imperfections in the bumper overall. The duraflex had an attempted paint job by my friend who calls himself a painter...looks like he spray canned it and it just ate through the gel coat. Quick sand on that, prime and paint and it will be good, the duraflex one was never on a car.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search