2.2 ohv turbo kit - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2.2 ohv turbo kit
Saturday, August 28, 2010 9:46 AM
same turbo kit I've posted before, but now I NEED it gone. Garrett t3/t4 turbo, custom aluminum header, powdercoated charge pipes, HKS b.o.v., manual boost controller, downpipe included, ford thunderbird supercoupe intercooler, fenderwell cold air intake, new dipstick tube tapped for an oil feed...

This is everything you need to turbo a 95-02 2.2l cavalier or sunfire. I need $400 for this, and I can't hold it. I keep getting screwed over when I hold it. Buying a new truck next week and I can't afford it without selling some stuff.

Also have the drift front bumpers and IF sideskirts still. New duraflex drift front -$100, used fiberglass drift front bumper -$50, IF sideskirts -$65. Not interested in trades of any kind unless you want to trade cash...lol.

Call or text me at 763 202 0752, and I can meet up with you somewhere to deliver this stuff.

Hope is not a plan. Change is not a destination.

Re: 2.2 ohv turbo kit
Saturday, August 28, 2010 3:37 PM
if i had my quad sold i'd buy the turbo..
Saturday, August 28, 2010 9:03 PM
What kind of quad do you have?

Monday, August 30, 2010 8:59 AM
Do you have any pictures? How is the shaft play on the turbo? Is there any kind of wastegate included? Do you have the oil lines as well as the tube? Theres no fuel stuff right?

I'm in marquette, mi so its not that horrible of a drive. How far are you from the mall?

Tuesday, August 31, 2010 2:01 PM
Derek Trout wrote:What kind of quad do you have?

2008 Suzuki LT-R450 Race Quad
Tuesday, August 31, 2010 8:48 PM
Damn Shaggy. Too bad you aren't looking for a turbo kit and a couple old motorcycles, or I would trade lol.

Anyways, there is a small amount of shaft play, I would say it would last a couple years as it is, but I don't want to say that for sure, but it is internally wastegated to 7 or 9psi, but I have the manual boost controller which you can hook up to it to make it lower, not higher, and there is no fuel stuff included or needed really. But I have the dipstick tube with the oil bung tapped nto it, but I don't have a good oil feed line, mine was worn pretty bad, so I just threw it out.

Friday, September 03, 2010 5:23 AM
Is there any way you could get me some pictures? Is the manifold t3 flanged?

Friday, September 03, 2010 5:53 AM
I can send pictures to a cell phone or email account. I have all the pics on my cell and don't have a real computer available at my house to send any pics through j-bo or anywhere else. But yes, the manifold is t3 flanged

Saturday, September 04, 2010 4:40 PM
I PMd you

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search