2000 Cavalier convertible parting out - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2000 Cavalier convertible parting out
Tuesday, March 15, 2011 6:22 PM
Ok I got this nice z24 convertible, with good passenger door and rear quarter, hood, front and rear bumper, running engine 2.4 and auto transmission, good glass, radiator, dual fart can exhaust, headlights, taillights, trunk lid, spoiler, convertible top and mechanism, rear seat, black carpet, 16" aluminum stock rims they look good too, and anything else that you could use. I am cutting this thing up soon, so let me know if you need anything. I am in Chippewa Falls, WI CALL 715-456-8475 IF YOU WANT ANYTHING

Re: 2000 Cavalier convertible parting out
Wednesday, March 16, 2011 12:34 AM
what color top?

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Wednesday, March 16, 2011 5:51 AM
was seeing if you have the convertible top switch and the visors. Also if you are willing to ship. I live in Hawaii so it it hard for me to get anywhere. Thanks
Wednesday, March 16, 2011 8:44 AM
black top, and to mr hawaii i got the switch but tan visors
Wednesday, March 16, 2011 11:04 AM
how much for engine?

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 3:27 PM
I will sell it for $300.00. It still runs pretty good, at least it starts! Not much of a tick besides it did not run since October.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011 4:20 PM
how many miles are on the trans and how much u want for that, the gauge cluster, and does the lights in the hvac system work, if so how much for that too. i can pick it all up. let me know thanks!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 6:06 PM
212,000 ON THE MOTOR AND TRANS. I have the gauge cluster, and I am sure the lights work on the HVAC controls, if that is what you mean. I will be pulling the motor and transmission tomorrow or by the weekend. I am not sure, but I think $150.00 for the tranny is a good price, and I will sell the gauge cluster and the HVAC for $20.00 if picked up.
I will have a nice rear quarter, passenger door, hood, front and rear bumper, and all kinds of other stuff, along with a black top and the mech that will be pulled soon...
Wednesday, March 16, 2011 6:07 PM
I have the parts you need.. text 715-456-8475
Wednesday, March 16, 2011 6:42 PM
How is the Odometer in the cluster?? Does it light up fine and all. And yeah the lights in the HVAC like to blow out. and there a PITA to change. The trans I think Ill pass on since that a ton of miles. Let me know about the cluster odometer. Thanks. Also, I was gonna make the trek if I was gonna get the trans, but can you find out shipping for the cluster and HVAC controls. Thanks alot man.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 9:33 PM
How much would you want for the top, what kind of shape is it in?/

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 10:54 PM
For one, the top is black, and a tad faded, but certainly is in good shape to bring back with a good washing. The rear glass is good with defrost. . I have half of it unstapled in the rear. The mech works still, but the seals are shot. I would be willing to sell the top, rear glass, and the headliner for $100.00. If I have to ship it, it will be whatever the shipping cost is to you. I will box it up to the best of my ability. So if you are interested just call me. I accept paypal.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011 11:53 PM
drivers or passenger 1/4th?

Thursday, March 17, 2011 7:13 AM
Ok FOLKS, WHAT WOULD YOU PAY FOR THE 2.4 WITH 212K? And the tranny? I want to know a ballpark. I will be taking out the motor and tranny today, so it will be available... I just want to get my loot back on this car, not trying to get rich, but not giving the stuff away either.... I will be taking a video of the car running today, so whoever buys it will see and hear it run, and the video will be timestamped... let me know... Or it is going to go to scrap yard!
Thursday, March 17, 2011 8:26 AM
Okay tranny for $85.00 pickup...
Thursday, March 17, 2011 10:18 AM
Had the engine running today while it was up on jack stands, and it ran real nice. Had a small tick in the beginning, but after the oil got moving around in there it sounded Just as good as my other motor with 113k on it. I plugged in the gauge cluster and took a picture and all lights work. Sold today convertible top switch. Off to Hawaii it goes. Looked over the car today, and there are a bunch of good parts on it still. I will ship USPS, you pay the shipping. If it is a BIG part, I would have to buy a box and all that jazz, so it will obviously a bit more, etc. Now how do I insert pics?
Sunday, March 20, 2011 6:02 PM
SOLD THE VERT TODAY! I have a perfectly good black top with rear window and mech left, front and rear bumper, black interior, z24 fog light assemblies, stock and carbon fiber look tail lights, rear quarter window assembly, ect.. let me know if you would like any of these parts.
Monday, March 21, 2011 6:29 AM
might be interested in the carbon look lights....can you send me a picture? Thanks
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search