anyone near Sioux Falls? - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anyone near Sioux Falls?
Saturday, July 16, 2011 12:34 PM
Looking to do up the wifes 99 Sunfire Coupe, that is if I can find a decent and decent priced 3-speed transmission, and looking for members in the Tri-state area surrounding Sioux Falls.

99 SUNFIRE COUPE, 2.2L AUTO, WHITE.
BONE STOCK...............FOR NOW.

Re: anyone near Sioux Falls?
Saturday, July 16, 2011 1:53 PM
my cousin Mike Lemster runs one of the bone yards in Sioux Falls. Wish I could tell you which!
if you call and ask for him at any of the area yards, I'm sure they'll know how to get in touch with him. Tell him Dennis Strege sent you.
Saturday, July 16, 2011 2:54 PM
MasterFlight wrote:my cousin Mike Lemster runs one of the bone yards in Sioux Falls. Wish I could tell you which!
if you call and ask for him at any of the area yards, I'm sure they'll know how to get in touch with him. Tell him Dennis Strege sent you.

Mike Lemster................I did talk to a Mike at Barneys Auto Salvage which is in Sioux Falls. He saod they had a 3-speed with 107K on it for like $175 with a 90 day warrenty if I remember right. Kinda looking for a lil longer warrenty on it as that salvage yard kinda has a bad reputation. I am not saying anything bad about your Cousin but Barneys kind has a bad reputation on how they pull and store parts. I have heard many horror stories over the years. Parts dirty and broke when they show up. Our dealership usually doesn't do business with them unless its a last resort. AGAIN, I DID NOT PERSONALLY SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT YOUR COUSIN!!!

Saturday, July 16, 2011 3:52 PM
I have a friend with an extra auto tran, just south of Minneapolis/st Paul, I can find out what's up if you would want to make that trip.

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Monday, July 18, 2011 10:46 AM
2NVUS4U wrote:I have a friend with an extra auto tran, just south of Minneapolis/st Paul, I can find out what's up if you would want to make that trip.

Jason

Can easily be done!
Find out if it is a 3-speed with out overdrive. has to be in the year range 98-01 I believe.
let me know if it is a 3-speed and how many miles and what he would want for it.
thanks
Darrick

Monday, July 18, 2011 10:56 AM
Also looking for a white GT front fascia, but that has to come after the trans, as it needs to be completely trustworthy on the road before I continue on with my plans for it.

Monday, July 18, 2011 11:17 AM
if you find anything out near rapid city i can help you there im at ellsworth afb

Monday, July 18, 2011 7:54 PM
Guess he got rid of it, sorry.

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Tuesday, July 19, 2011 10:37 AM
thats cool!
thanks for looking!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search