interior - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
interior
Friday, July 22, 2011 12:06 PM
Look what united textiles, inc in oakdale did to my armrest did a great job looks better then it was there was a cut on the passenger side.

Re: interior
Friday, July 22, 2011 8:52 PM
its kinda hard to see, so i cant say how they did

Friday, July 22, 2011 11:15 PM
my interior is grey but that guy did the arm rest in black i thought he would do it in grey but i guess i have to paint the interior black alsom with this paint he said called sem. website is semproducts.com
Friday, July 22, 2011 11:47 PM
well, the color screw up is kinda a big deal to me. I would NOT paint my entire interior over a screw up they did to be honest. If they are a reputable company, i'd get it redone. It does look nice though... from what I can tell. lol

Friday, July 22, 2011 11:55 PM
yea i was like wow he did a nice job and then i was thinking why he do it in black but then he said he had left over from a job he did instead of ording a new roll of grey color. just werid he went from grey to black. not sure what to do. either paint the rest of the interior black or leave the arm rest black or ask the guy if he can do it in grey. I think it be more work to take out all the interoir parts and paint them and put them back in i dont know.
Saturday, July 23, 2011 12:17 AM
ohhhhhhhhhhhh i see now, i wasnt really sure what i was looking at, that looks pretty good tho

Saturday, July 23, 2011 1:01 AM
Any ideas what to do?
Saturday, July 23, 2011 5:27 AM
Sell it, have him re-do, just keep it, or look for a clean used grey one for like $15 on ebay, junkyard, etc..
Saturday, July 23, 2011 8:13 AM
thats alot of ideas. i looked in here and some one did half white and half black trim. how would the inside door trim come off?
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search