FS/ft 04 ls sport just back from new metallic black paint - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS/ft 04 ls sport just back from new metallic black paint
Tuesday, August 16, 2011 9:04 PM
Anyone interested in an ls sport cavalier? Brand new paint job metallic black 97 body ecotec swapped, 2004 80k 2.2 ecotec motor, 5speed,16" chrome rims, cruise, power windows, spoiler, ls sport body kit, pioneer cd, infinity speakers, cai, blue backlit gauges with carbon fiber bezel

The 97 body I bought for 3k for the swap has a salvaged title, that is the title I have to use since it's matching with the body's vin, but the entire car has all 2004 ls sport parts including: engine, trans, wiring harness, fuel lines, fuel tank, all interior including gray seats in front and back 2/3 fold down seats, rims, computer, cruise, a/c, carpeting, side skirts, front/rear bumper, exhaust, wing, taillights across trunk

The 04 blue books for 6k
The 97 bb for 3500
Im asking 4000 or trade for 96 or newer suv

A lot of money time and effort went in to this car, much more than I am asking.

Thanks guys!!
I have some pics just back from paint but I will have to take a recent one as everything is now installed

Re: FS/ft 04 ls sport just back from new metallic black paint
Tuesday, August 16, 2011 9:16 PM
<iframe title ="Preview" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" style="width:320px;height:240px;padding:0;background-color:#fcfcfc;" src="https://skydrive.live.com/embedphoto.aspx/cavalier/IMG^_1538.JPG?cid=e5d8fca817b1c680&sc=photos"></iframe>
Tuesday, August 16, 2011 9:19 PM
Tuesday, August 16, 2011 11:33 PM
you want the trade for the 04 or the 97? or either... prolly should specify...
Wednesday, August 17, 2011 9:50 AM
The cavalier is a 97 body but everything on it is from a 2004 ls sport. I would be interested in trades or $4000
Wednesday, August 17, 2011 10:21 AM
I would be interested in the rear bumper if you want to part it out?
Wednesday, August 17, 2011 4:42 PM
no i just had the whole car custom painted so i would like to keep all of the ls sport body kit parts on the car. i do also have all the side glass pieces for sale as well or they will go with the car, drivers window and smaller window behind it and the passengers window and smaller window behind it if anyone is interested. i also have a coilover kit that will go with the car, also the whole shifter assembly i bought an extra one, so that is for sale or trade as well. i have many parts so ask and i might have it
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search