FS: Sunfire evil eye hood, shaved trunk, GT clear signals, clear side markers, intake - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS: Sunfire evil eye hood, shaved trunk, GT clear signals, clear side markers, intake
Tuesday, January 31, 2012 2:00 PM
Hood and trunk will NOT be shipped. Pick up only on hood and trunk.

Sunfire Evil Eye hood - $250

Sunfire shaved trunk - $80

Sunfire GT clear markers - $30 shipped

Clear side markers - $20 shipped

Vibrant intake and filter (blue) - $25 shipped

Post here, shoot me a PM, or call/txt me at (262) 945-8685 if interested.

Re: FS: Sunfire evil eye hood, shaved trunk, GT clear signals, clear side markers, intake
Wednesday, February 01, 2012 1:26 PM
What year would those side markers fit? i have a 97 and i wanted side marker lens for my car.
Re: FS: Sunfire evil eye hood, shaved trunk, GT clear signals, clear side markers, intake
Wednesday, February 01, 2012 1:35 PM
Markers will fit any year Sunfire, 95-05

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 4:07 PM
where do you buy them?
Wednesday, February 01, 2012 4:11 PM
From the first post: Post here, shoot me a PM, or call/txt me at (262) 945-8685 if interested.

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 6:23 PM
Can I see a picture of the vibrant intake and filter

Also will you ship to canada?

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 6:32 PM
Clear front markers you use a amber bulb or white?
Wednesday, February 01, 2012 9:07 PM
Adam: They will fit the front or rear of 00-05 Sunfires. OR they will fit just the rear of 95-99 Sunfires. They take amber bulbs, but I will include stealth bulbs that shine amber.

Soapy: Heres a picture of the intake..

Ive never shipped to Canada before, so im not sure how much extra it would be. If you were willing to pay the extra to ship, I dont see there being a problem.

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 9:24 PM
fog lights are with white lens with white bulbs? and the side markers fit in the front or rear on a 97?

Where did you buy those side clear markers?

I have red in the rear and amber in the front
Thursday, February 02, 2012 2:54 AM
Adam wrote:fog lights are with white lens with white bulbs? and the side markers fit in the front or rear on a 97?

1) they are just clear signal lights, not fog lights. they replace the amber ones that are on the sunfires and use amber bulbs.

2) He is selling his side markers. that is the reason for this FOR SALE post.

3) You can use red or amber bulbs in the clear markers for use worded in the front OR back of 1995-2005 Sunfire GT or 2000-2005 Sunfire SE models.

Thursday, February 02, 2012 7:37 AM
Adam wrote:fog lights are with white lens with white bulbs? and the side markers fit in the front or rear on a 97?

The side markers will fit in the rear of 95-99 Sunfires (as I stated above) if you can find red bulbs.

lafonjef wrote:1) they are just clear signal lights, not fog lights. they replace the amber ones that are on the sunfires and use amber bulbs.

QFT. The round lights are the front turn signals on 00-02 Sunfires and use amber bulbs.

Thursday, February 02, 2012 9:42 AM
where did you buy those side clear markers? at a online store?
Thursday, February 02, 2012 2:30 PM
Adam wrote:where did you buy those side clear markers? at a online store?

You can get them online, ebay, classifieds, or lots of other places. If you want to buy some, I would suggest buying them from this guy that has them for sale because they are going to be cheaper than buying them from another source.

Thursday, February 02, 2012 2:54 PM
Damn I was hoping it was for a 2.4L

Thursday, February 02, 2012 3:28 PM
where you live double?
Friday, February 03, 2012 7:53 AM
Adam wrote:where you live double?

I live in Wisconsin. Roughly a half hour south of Milwaukee.

Friday, February 03, 2012 11:21 AM
i am in st paul,mn
Saturday, February 04, 2012 6:23 AM
Adam wrote:i am in st paul,mn

Well if you are interested, i would see if you can find red 194 bulbs for the rear side markers (if your sunfire is 95-99). If you can and you still want the clear side markers, then i can ship them to you. I would accept payment through paypal.

Saturday, February 04, 2012 12:59 PM
Just so you know rob, the 95-99 Sunfire GT uses the markers front and back.

Saturday, February 04, 2012 3:29 PM
lafonjef wrote:Just so you know rob, the 95-99 Sunfire GT uses the markers front and back.

Thats right, I forgot about those darn GTs lol. Thanks for the correction Jeff.

Side markers fit:
95-99 SE - Rear only
95-99 GT - Front and Rear
00-02 SE - Front and Rear
00-02 GT - Front and Rear
03-05 - Front and Rear

Saturday, February 04, 2012 4:37 PM
No prob, Rob!... lol

Saturday, February 04, 2012 6:44 PM
i have a sunfire gt
Tuesday, February 07, 2012 1:12 PM
Adam wrote:i have a sunfire gt

So would you like to purchase from me? Do you have paypal? Wheres your location?

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 5:46 PM
i dont have a pay pal i am in oakdale,mn Where eles can you get those lights?
Thursday, February 23, 2012 7:33 PM
By any chance you wouldn't happen to know anyone selling a rear bumper cover for an 02 SE would you???

Project Resurrection is in full swing!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search