Just a small Introduction - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Just a small Introduction
Wednesday, April 25, 2012 5:34 PM
Hey all,
Just thought I would give a small introduction. I've been on here for a few months, somewhat just lurking around, but I thought I should say hey. I have a black 1999 Z24 that i've had since August 2011. It's my first car, and I love it. I'm from Minnesota, so I figured I should post in here. Besides getting new speakers and a new head unit my car is un-modified. That's just some background info on my car. Well, this is somewhat pointless, but just thought I should say hello!

Here are a few pictures of my car, hopefully I can get this to work!

Re: Just a small Introduction
Wednesday, April 25, 2012 6:01 PM
Nice and clean.. good base to start with. Maintain it well. Happy modding.

Monday, May 14, 2012 8:38 PM
This last weekend was a pretty good weekend. Since I bought the car I had really wanted to "black" it out. I don't have a whole lot of money, so I make due with what I have. This last week I got my rims powder coated semi-gloss black. The day I got them, I was looking for some small things to add on as well, like black lugnuts, and I noticed how much they cost (which is surprisingly a lot) so I bought some semi-gloss paint, and painted all the lugs, and right next to the paint there was some taillight tint spray. I thought, why not? So I picked up that as well. Here's a picture of the outcome. I'm really happy with it!

Monday, May 14, 2012 8:58 PM
Shane McNally wrote:This last weekend was a pretty good weekend. Since I bought the car I had really wanted to "black" it out. I don't have a whole lot of money, so I make due with what I have. This last week I got my rims powder coated semi-gloss black. The day I got them, I was looking for some small things to add on as well, like black lugnuts, and I noticed how much they cost (which is surprisingly a lot) so I bought some semi-gloss paint, and painted all the lugs, and right next to the paint there was some taillight tint spray. I thought, why not? So I picked up that as well. Here's a picture of the outcome. I'm really happy with it!

Very nice.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 7:41 PM
Looks very nice. Only thing that would make it look cleaner would be removing the side molding but it looks good with it too.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search