Brakes - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Brakes
Sunday, August 26, 2012 7:56 AM
How would I know I need new brakes?

Re: Brakes
Sunday, August 26, 2012 9:16 AM
Wow I have seen it all now.

Sunday, August 26, 2012 10:42 AM

Sunday, August 26, 2012 10:58 AM
HAHAHAHHAA !
Sorry but this is getting better every day

Sunday, August 26, 2012 6:36 PM
i guess i am talking to a wall
Sunday, August 26, 2012 6:47 PM
Take the wheels off, look at the friction pad thickness between the backing plate and the rotor.

When you get steel on steel its time for new pads and rotors.

Chris

'02 Z-24 Supercharged
13.7 @102.45 MPH Third Place, 2007 GMSC Bash SOLD AS OF 01MAR08

Sunday, August 26, 2012 6:52 PM
Thank you chris gees people was that so hard to anwser that question.
Monday, August 27, 2012 4:23 PM
collecting stamps may be a better hobby for you, they even have car stamps! But why did you make two post asking about the same thing? one is enough.

Monday, August 27, 2012 4:29 PM
I was not getting no anwsers on here so why not try a different place to post the same topic its free.
Monday, August 27, 2012 4:44 PM
Adam wrote:I was not getting no anwsers on here so why not try a different place to post the same topic its free.

Translation:
I wasnt getting any answers on this thread. So I figured "why not try a different section to post the same topic."
After all the use of this site is free. I might as well take advantage of all of your knowledge.

Monday, August 27, 2012 10:11 PM
Adam wrote:I was not getting no anwsers on here so why not try a different place to post the same topic its free.

#11 Do not cross post. Unless it is an official site announcement, cross posting, or posting the same message in more then one forum is NOT welcome.

Monday, August 27, 2012 10:21 PM
you should google your questions before blatantly posting that you are an idiot.

Monday, August 27, 2012 11:57 PM
fine rule 5 Respect other members. Everyone has their own tastes, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, no matter how wrong it is. Some people will have negative opinions towards topics, pictures and the like. They are entitled to those opinions. Likewise, if you don't think highly of something, be considerate when expressing such opinions.

6 Fighting over the internet is lame. Don't do it.
Tuesday, August 28, 2012 12:09 AM
Some people will have negative opinions towards topics, pictures and the like. They are entitled to those opinions. Likewise, if you don't think highly of something, be considerate when expressing such opinions.

we are being considerate, we're trying to save you from embarrassing your self more then what you have already. no ones arguing. there was nothing worth arguing about.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 1:07 AM
Adam wrote:fine rule 5 Respect other members. Everyone has their own tastes, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, no matter how wrong it is. Some people will have negative opinions towards topics, pictures and the like. They are entitled to those opinions. Likewise, if you don't think highly of something, be considerate when expressing such opinions.

6 Fighting over the internet is lame. Don't do it.

don't quote rules with me kid, i've been a moderator on this site for seven and a half years. i'll just throw this one back in your face: "English is the preferred language (with the exception of those Spanish and French speaking regions). Posts that are unintelligible will be removed.". 90% of your posts are so difficult to understand, you might as well not be speaking english. not everyone gets respect automatically, and you've lost a lot with each post you make. you post some of the dumbest things ever, and it's hard to believe you're being serious. how do you know you need brakes? when you press on the little pedal on the left and still hit the car/tree/building/whatever in front of you and die, that's a good indication. or, how about when you hear the grinding noise that comes with fully worn pads? let's make this even more simple: how about when the mechanic at lube shop you go to for an oil change says "hey, you need new brake pads"? too obvious?

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 1:17 AM
done did it now! lol

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 8:31 AM
Cursed2.2L wrote:HAHAHAHHAA !
Sorry but this is getting better every day

x2
Adam wrote:i guess i am talking to a wall

No I think everybody else is talking to a wall ie: you being the wall

You're either a little kid getting some kicks posting all this ignorant @!#$ or you're really that ignorant. If you are that ignorant it might be a good idea for you to buy a Chiltons & Haynes auto repair manuals on your car and read them cover to cover.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 9:49 AM
ok all right i am not no car god who knows everything about cars or knows how to fix them. Sorry
Thursday, August 30, 2012 4:23 PM

Thursday, August 30, 2012 10:28 PM

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search