Minnesota meets - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Minnesota meets
Saturday, January 19, 2013 3:04 AM
Any minnesota meets coming up in 2013?

Re: Minnesota meets
Tuesday, January 22, 2013 10:13 PM
I highly doubt it.

The only attention my car gets is that my GF finds it funny that my old Sunfire that I drive 3 times a year is as fast as a mustang but 2nd gear is shot and the car looks like crap lol.

If you want to know where the sport bike stuff is happening I can give you a lot of info, but J-bodies are becoming a thing of the past if they are not already.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 10:14 PM
Wholly crap I just realized I've been on this site for 10 years now lol

Thursday, January 24, 2013 11:31 PM
I have seen alot more sunfire around where I live not tricked out but keeping them stocked.

Friday, January 25, 2013 9:44 PM
of course you see a lot of stock sunfires... because there were millions of them made.

Friday, January 25, 2013 9:47 PM
i know that, I rarely see tricked out ones, more like none. people must drive there winter beater. You still have a j-body?

Wednesday, January 30, 2013 9:40 AM
there will be meets, but not just j-body only type meets. heck, its hard to even get a delta body meet going around here. hit me up if you want info on other meets and car shows around here in the st paul area.

~DVST8R~ aka ThaCaviKid
Nitrous is like wanting to have sex with a hot chick that has an STD... you wanna hit it,
but you are afraid of the consequences

Wednesday, January 30, 2013 6:15 PM
i will take some info

Friday, February 08, 2013 11:59 AM
Minnesota meets i mean how. Are is it to start one!
Saturday, February 09, 2013 2:43 PM
I would love to start one. Not sure how many people will show up

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 11:13 PM
Best thing to do would be start back up with monthly meets, same time every month, then everyone knows when to show up. You probably won't get anyone from here, seeing as it's pretty dead here. What I used to do, and you will probably have to, is literally chase down j-bodies that have stuff done to them and ask if they want to hang. Realize you will have to put some effort into it.
Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 11:06 PM
All i am seeing is stock would be great is to get alot of stock j bodies and then have people who made mods to theres and get people into and ask questions like a learning idea and if they had question.

You still drive yours?

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 11:10 PM
more like people who want to do mods to there rides have them come to the meet.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search