Peterborough??? - Page 2 - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Peterborough???
Friday, February 25, 2005 9:15 PM
Hey guys new plans for me My wife is sick yeeeaaaaahhhhh! So I'm out for this week end. Sorry. Let's do what Gmock79 said late march or April!

Saturday, February 26, 2005 2:08 PM
kris white- ya man, i remember ya from the pioneer, hows the car comin along???

Sure, lets make the meet say the last weekend in March? that was its relatively warm and mots of us will have the J's out? How about the sunday of the last weekend in March? if everyone is ok with this I'll make a post in a couple of weeks so i remind everyone. Everyone fine with this?

The Many, The Slow, The 2.2
Proud Member of DRJ and JCO
Saturday, February 26, 2005 3:08 PM
That will work for me I'm in gives me time to do at least one mod before I meet everyone. Maybe we can hipe it up a little and do a barby I have a couple of protable barbies..... mmm that doesn't sound right!
Monday, February 28, 2005 12:02 PM
End of March sounds good. I doubt I will have my car out but I will be there for sure!
Saturday, March 05, 2005 12:04 AM
sorry I havent replied in a while I ran out of posts.
I'll be there for sure but I might or might not have my car with me, I'm kinda in the middle of some pretty major mods and I dont know when I'll be done, hopefully it will be finished in time
Have we decided on a place, time or exact date yet? I think I've heard a few sugestions but nobody ever agreed. I couldnt really care less were it is as long as more than two people show, lol I think we should meet somewere around the middle of the city, so people near the edge of town dont have to go so far, not that all the way acrossed ptbo is far, lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search