winnipeg J's i need a lil help - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
winnipeg J's i need a lil help
Friday, February 11, 2005 9:59 AM
i didnt bother searching cuz im almost 100% postive this HASN'T been asked... so ne ways...

im ordering a set a Koni Yellows and was wondering where the best place would be to get them installed? i dont have the tools/space/brain power to do this install myself.. ne ways, i was going to get Cam from lowlife to do it(he installed my springs) but last i heard he wasnt around ne more? i also heard 50 below concepts installed a set on a sunfire gt, so i was thinking them... but i wanna make sure i get someone who knows what the @!#$ there doing, somebody who has atleast some experince(sp?) w/ zeds... so yea, ne input would help out alot..

-------------
:: tRagIk LD9 ::

Re: winnipeg J's i need a lil help
Friday, February 11, 2005 1:43 PM
Hi Kevin call Keith Relf at Extreme Performance 697-5999. Keith and his crew can do the install no problem plus they will not rape you on the cost of the install.Tell Keith Chris Orr gave you his number yes I know him very well 20 yrs plus nuff said.There address is 2-2140 McPhillips St. If you want to drive by to check them out. If you have a copy of WPG cruise you can see some of Keith,s work in the magazine also.Cheers & Beers.

Thats Him Officer The WICKED One.

Friday, February 11, 2005 2:50 PM
I am getting yellows put on my cav by 50 Below very soon. They do excellent work, I would never recommend anyone else. They have done j's before, and will be doing mine as well.

Call Jason Khan 477.5022

Saturday, February 12, 2005 6:57 PM

send em back and pick another hobby.
Saturday, February 12, 2005 7:02 PM
LMAO^^^

Is shoveling snow everyday a hobby? Or cruzin by Club Desire, which one do you prefer?

My .02, go see Keith as Chris posted

BEER, Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
Saturday, February 12, 2005 7:15 PM
Woops, LMAO, 1/2 the above was supposed to be posted in MISTERY J?

I'm sure all the WPG J's will figure it out

OH well, have fun with the yellows
Sunday, February 13, 2005 12:49 AM
50Below, personally i do them myself though then again i was a mechanic for quite some time

Sunday, February 13, 2005 3:13 AM
hey kevin... ur a @!#$ punk... i always thought u were a @!#$ bitch from the posts on the heights, acting all high and mighty... ur a bitch.. a waste of time.. so ur done...

ne ways... thanks for all the real replys... ill prolly hit up 50...

-------------
Sunday, February 13, 2005 9:31 AM
dont mind kevin, theres a reason he was booted from the heights jbody section, he's just being an @!#$ as normal.

I'd say 50Below, or do them urself, but u gotta cut up ur stock front suspension to get them in there

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Sunday, February 13, 2005 10:20 AM
Just an fyi,
I wasn't booted, I asked Mark to remove me.
Thanks for coming out though.
Typical @!#$ internet nerds getting all upset over small jokes, some things never change.
Sunday, February 13, 2005 10:22 AM
Why not ask the J-body Club?
I'm sure most of those guys have done some sort of suspension at one point.
Borrow some tools, borrow some help and save your money.
If you can't do that, send em back and pick another hobby.

Sunday, February 13, 2005 10:41 AM
TragikLD9
Today 3:13 AM
hey kevin... ur a @!#$ punk... i always thought u were a @!#$ bitch from the posts on the heights, acting all high and mighty... ur a bitch.. a waste of time.. so ur done...
---------------------------------------
It's hilarious the way it bothers you guys anytime my name comes around.
The internet is such a part of your life that you can't let it go. You guys were still talking about me weeks after I asked to be kicked out, I know this for a fact.
I used to post to get you guys worked up, and to this day, it STILL bothers you guys.
Unbelievable.

And Bryan, if you still don't know me... I went to elementary with you.
Put the internet aside one night boys and come talk to me in person one sunday night.
I'm not that outgoing but I'm not a big dick like you think I am.
Sunday, February 13, 2005 2:50 PM
Hey Kevin, looks like you have made some friends,lol
Sunday, February 13, 2005 10:00 PM
oSoLow wrote:TragikLD9
Today 3:13 AM
---------------------------------------
It's hilarious the way it bothers you guys anytime my name comes around.
The internet is such a part of your life that you can't let it go. You guys were still talking about me weeks after I asked to be kicked out, I know this for a fact.
I used to post to get you guys worked up, and to this day, it STILL bothers you guys.
Unbelievable.

huh? i havent posted or been on the heights for over a year.. so i have no clue what ur talking about... i hate the fact u have NOTHING ever to say... just @!#$ talk... y would u talk @!#$ 2 get people bothered but only be joking? makes no sense to me what so ever... but like i said, ive nothing more to say 2 u...

-------------
Monday, February 14, 2005 12:00 AM
and i just relized there are 3 of us with the same damn name posting in this thread... confusing as hell...

-------------
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 8:32 PM
oh @!#$, yeah i remember you kevin.... i was almost sure, but wasn't 100%.
you just seem to be an ass and all, and i've always liked ur car, but as much as it irritates me somtimes i let the net get to me, but you don't help much either

oh tragicLD9, add me to msn, caitsith2001@hotmail.com, and i might have sombody that'll install ur suspension, he's done koni red's on his zed

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Thursday, February 17, 2005 2:33 AM
z22-u r already on my msn, im cavalier96z24.....

-------------
:: dEstIneD 2 dIe ::
Thursday, February 17, 2005 11:01 AM
well idont have u on my list, might have been deleted, or i might have not added u , add me again and msg me if u see me online

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Friday, February 18, 2005 1:56 AM
hahaha i'm a bastard online and in real life

what a pissing match this turned into! anyone needs any help on the car or wants me to do it just lemme know ahead of time (i'm on heights as 80VolareGTX) or if you're joined up on my site gimmy a shout (volareracing). if ya want you can email me at Admin@mbmsforums.com

Those looking for an "alternative" local J-body section, come on over and join up at www.mbmsforums.com just becuase you know you waaaaaaaana

Friday, February 18, 2005 11:47 PM
well this turned into a bitch fight....holy

Justin, you're doing my suspension, hope you realized that....but otherwise I;ve heard good things from 50 below and been referred to them for quite a few things already...

just wanted to add my .02
Sunday, February 20, 2005 2:01 AM
Yuppers, no problem Jen. Dont mind it saying its really only about a 4hr job to get it all done on all 4 corners of the car.

Call me a cheapass but the only thing i'd really go to 50below for is the alignment. anyone that goes to Oak Point Alignment is just a retard that deserves the shabby crap work that gets done. Really if you take your time when doing this type of work its not hard or too labour intensive, it can take time but thats about all.

Saturday, February 26, 2005 12:05 PM
if you're interested in some advice with the koni's just pm me on heights or msn me?

I think its time to let go of the e-thuggery.

<a href="http/www.cardomain.com/id/stevefire23">stevefire23</a>
Saturday, February 26, 2005 4:40 PM
forgot all about this thread...

no im not interested in info/help etc... im not doing this install myself, nor am i letting ne one do it ither... i know a friend of a friend that would do it for me, but im just not interested.... i doubt im gonna get yellows ne more ne way....

-------------
Saturday, February 26, 2005 4:47 PM
forgot to post this part aswell...

i do thank everyone for offering help but i think im gonna switch everything back to stock... not to interested in the car scene ne more.... maybe... i mean there is always the chance that i will get them... but i know for a fact im getting rid of my exhaust and going back to stock...

-------------
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search