Sunfire SE Front lip sale - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sunfire SE Front lip sale
Thursday, February 10, 2005 8:06 AM
Hey guys! It is the middle of the winter and I am looking to get rid of some parts. I have a front lip for the 2000+ Sunfire SE bumper for $85 and I have two magnaflow race series mufflers for sale $125 each or both for $220. Hit me up on here or email me at Shaunatguelph@hotmail.com Oh yeah if you want to take all then lets make a deal! Also incase anyone is interested I also have a 2002 Black(still mint) Sunfire GT bumper. Because of the immaculate shape I am asking $185, if you think that is too much .............well..............too bad.............that is what it is still worth to me

Shaun p.s. I am in mississauga

Re: Sunfire SE Front lip sale
Thursday, February 10, 2005 4:12 PM
Pics or links for mufflers?

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 3:50 PM
lip is sold................mufflers are for sale.................spoiler for sale
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 9:40 PM
gtpsunfire wrote:Pics or links for mufflers?

Thursday, February 17, 2005 7:51 AM
They look the same as the RKsport ones but flow more seeing as the RK catback is street mufflers are the ones I have are race....I searched all over the magnaflow site and once found Ithey didn't have a pic available....If you want I could meet you somewhere and you could see and hear them while they are still on the car.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search