Touch ups and paint ect. HELP - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Touch ups and paint ect. HELP
Monday, February 21, 2005 4:03 PM
Well I want to have my licence plate lower on the front bumper and would like to know what the average price would be to have the 3 holes left from the licence plate filled and painted. and anyone recomend a good shop to do this along with atleast one other scratch to get fixed,,,,im about 25 mins from Toronto.

thanks for any help

I have one true love in my life...And my girlfriend sits next to me in it

Re: Touch ups and paint ect. HELP
Friday, February 25, 2005 12:40 AM
Do it yourself. They're small holes (maybe 3/4 cm wide) and you can get touch up paint from any GM delaership, as long as your car is still the stock colour. It'd take you about 25 minutes worth of work and a few hours for drying time. Since you're still gonna have the plate on the front of the car, it's gonna draw attention away from any minor paint defects you may inflict. It's not something I would pay for.
Saturday, February 26, 2005 12:24 PM
Will I be able to just touch it up or will it not also involve i little filling as they are holes...I suppose if I get the material I could do the filling also,,,,and how do I get the plate thing off in the first place, they are not bolts unless they are on the inside of the bumper.......so if not then how do I get it off?

I have one true love in my life...And my girlfriend sits next to me in it
Saturday, February 26, 2005 3:06 PM
Your license plate is revited in there, just drill them out, and then buy some nuts and bolts. I have my license plate holder turned upside down, and I'm not using the top hole, but I'm still using the bottom two holes to hold it up. I also haven't filled in the other hole yet.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search