62 mm TB - Page 2 - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: 62 mm TB
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 1:29 PM
hey craig, email me with a price also, i have 1 extra 2.4 t/b and intake manifold sitting in my closet waiting to send out when i order a t/b. then i'll send in the one i have in my car after i get the 62mm t/b and use that store credit for your crank pulley. so if you can e-mail me that would be awsome. epaulo@evansinet.com

Visit High Rev Motorsports for all your High Performance needs.

Visit RSM Racing for j-body superchargers, throttle bodies, and much more.

Visit Cobalt SS.Net and sign up to get the latest info on the cobalt and all other delta platform cars

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 6:33 PM
What if I was lucky and found a TB at a junkyard for my eco.....how much would it be if I took that to get bored out and then whne the install it they can keep my stock one

I have one true love in my life...And my girlfriend sits next to me in it
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 6:06 AM
Providing a core before hand will avoid core charges. We will buy cores from people for store credit.

Eddie,
I'll email you tonight. When I get home.

Sunday, February 27, 2005 9:35 PM
so craig how was those 12's at the autoshow, i bet your hella tired. get any good pics while your there? definatly post them

Visit Cobalt SS.Net and sign up to get the latest info on the cobalt and all other delta platform cars
Monday, February 28, 2005 5:35 PM
I am sooooooo tired!!!!

It was a great show. I didn't get many pics. i was chained to the booth. There is a thread here in this region that has a link. Luckily, I'm not in any.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 11:29 AM
craig i know your busy and everything and tired but when u can shoot me an e-mail about the t/b i know those 12 hour shifts makes people forget so when u can hit me up porfavor.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 7:04 PM
hey craig,
this is a little of topic but, do u have any pics and/or sounds clips of the rsm exhaust on a ecotec cavalier? (preferably dual)
on the website they use the same pic to show all the dif exhausts.
thanks

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 10:31 PM
Craig Lewis wrote:Providing a core before hand will avoid core charges. We will buy cores from people for store credit.

Eddie,
I'll email you tonight. When I get home.

How much store credit for a 2.4 tb?

Originally posted by MSD
I have an 03 5-speed Cavy, and when I race.. I shift at 6300-6500. That method (coupled with the fact that the guy probably couldn't drive for @!#$) allowed me to keep up with/have a slight lead on an 04 Mustang GT.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 12:47 PM
Eddie,
You have mail.

Black03coupe,

I don't have any sound clips. Good idea though.

vtec
50 dollars credit for throttle bodies.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search