Turbo in Winnipeg - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Turbo in Winnipeg
Monday, February 21, 2005 4:56 PM
Does anyone in Winnipeg have a set up! Mine will be in as soon as the snow is gone.

Re: Turbo in Winnipeg
Monday, February 21, 2005 7:00 PM
forcedfire had a turbo 2.2 but it got written off. Other than that i don't know of anyone with a turbo jbody......but i do know of a few people who plan on turboing and are building up their projects as we speek.
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 8:55 AM
yeah i'll have to agree with bj, i heard forced fires setup last fall, sounded sweet, and there are a few turbo J's being constructed as we speak

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 8:26 AM
ohh and of course there was the farmer (farmerz24) with his supercharged z24. I think he ended up spinning a rod bearing.
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 3:52 PM
I didn't think there were any, but i'm looking forward to see some in the summer
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 3:56 PM
I have a 1990 sunbird GT turbo. i have mad plans for it but first i'm going to get evertythin runnin perfect. The only thing i've done so far is cold air intake and tweaked up the boost
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 9:46 PM
i'll belive it when i see it, theres always alot of talk, and i know of one serious person doing a turbo in their J this year

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Thursday, February 24, 2005 1:21 AM
turbo's are over-rated now 3800S/C mmmmm well i'm partial to the old skool 3.8L GN engines myself.. however that would be ALOT of work to stuff in a jbody

Thursday, February 24, 2005 8:54 PM
theres on 7 hours away in Thompson dudes....ehehhe thats me...95 Cav/Fire

<html>http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/brianb/thumbnail_personal_pic.jpg</html>
Saturday, February 26, 2005 11:56 AM
well drive down to winnipeg this year and we'll have a run... if you're game

<a href="http/www.cardomain.com/id/stevefire23">stevefire23</a>
Sunday, February 27, 2005 5:55 PM
hey steve i'll race you this year....not with my car though. I got a new toy! NINJA!!!!!

Thursday, March 03, 2005 12:01 PM
I'm serious about the 1990 sunbird turbo. watch for it on cruise night this year you'll probably hear it cause i'm getting a dual trumpet blitz blow off valve super loud. i just got in an accident with it but its getting it repaired right as we speak. Parts on the way include intercooler, a boost management system, new ecu, coil, nology wires, rods, custom headers, and a 3'' exhaust pipe that splits into two 2and a quatre pipes for a dual setup. There's tons more i have planed but the wallet already hurtin. I'll post pics soon.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search