Any Live In Fort Erie Ontario Need Your Help!! - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Any Live In Fort Erie Ontario Need Your Help!!
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 11:40 AM
Hi Iam from windsor ontario and like 6 months ago I bougth a kit from a company in fort erie called custom car parts on ebay.Now this dude was to give me my money back when he couldn't make the kit but he has not yet and just gives me the run around I have his address but I tring to find his phone and can't on 411 so If anyone live there or nows of the place could they help me out.I have booked off the next week at work and plan on going up there and getting my money or kicking this dudes ass.Here is he's address if you can help me out

Custom Car Parts
1243 garrison rd Unit 143
Fort Erie Ontario
L2A-1P2

Thanks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Any Live In Fort Erie Ontario Need Your Help!!
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 11:56 AM
411.ca perhaps can help you out.... im from windsor also, and if you need anything, let me know
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 1:52 PM
Well, I live in St.Catharines which is about 40km from Fort Erie. I'm down there every once in a while so if nobody else can, i'll check it out for you next time i'm there.

Talk to a guy called I_Dunno_Davey on JCO (j-body.com). I think he is friends with the guy or something.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 3:15 PM
lol i happen to be going home this weekend...welland which is 30 minutes from fort erie

post over on the j-body.com and you might find some people in fort erie that could help ya out better

Phil Thacker
JCO North President

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 11:47 PM
Can some won foward this on j-body.com for me becasue Iam not a member and don't have a cc card to pay sign up fee.Thanks
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 11:49 PM
Oh sorry one more thing I forgot to post was his e-mail address if anyone has heard it before and know his name its

customcarparts@sympatico.ca

Thanks again guys
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search