coilovers - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
coilovers
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 6:12 AM
i need to know where i can find a real cheap pair of coilovers for an 88 z24, i picked it up as my beater until i get my new car i thought i mightdo i few things before i sell it in the summer prob going to paint the outside do the interior for practice and lower just so when i sell get a bit for it, i will psot before and after pics when i get done i prob do the interior done i will call you

Re: coilovers
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 11:58 AM
doing the interior and stuff will likely decrease the value of the car and lowering the car also wont add any resale value. also, coilovers arent something you want to go cheap on... check out the sticky at the top of the suspension & brake forum
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 12:13 PM
I don't think anyone makes coilovers for a 2nd gen. Maybe Mantapart but I'm not sure on that.

Seriously... don't go wrecking the car before you want to sell it. Suspension is serious stuff and not to be done cheaply. A proper suspension would be worth more than that whole car.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 12:14 PM
well i i mean what do you think a 88 is worth, i porb not sell to any one one here but some kids as his first car, you looks nice willing to pay the price, now wheni said cheap i mentin price not quality i dont need race very hight end coilovers but a good quality, no to expensive amybe some has old ones they want to sell or know where to get a good deal on them, and i mean if it is worth 1500 sock with the interior done new paint prob ge 2000-2500 to some kid
Tuesday, March 08, 2005 1:50 PM
No way it's worth 1500 stock, maybe like 800 tops for an 88

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 7:53 AM
i dont knwo maybe i will keep it as a beaterfor my family for the winter or something who knows ????? any one heard if it is a common prob for the coil pack to go on theses cavs, cause atleast one of the cylinderfs is misfireing,
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search