Body Shop - Page 2 - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Body Shop
Sunday, March 13, 2005 8:40 PM
Hey Luis...
I'm JP from Klear Kustoms in Brampton, I remember talking to you about getting your car done by me. We were communicating through email. If you wish I can send you my portfolio.
I'm not sure how to do it on here but I can certainly email it to you.

Take care,

JP

Klear Kustoms
John Paul Salgueiro
(905) 965-0089

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 9:38 PM
Quote:

ROB: guys may have pride in your cars and thats great for u but Im pretty much ashamed of my car and will be stepping up very soon

OK there Robette hehe so what can you afford by making 10$ an hour. A chevette hahaha u know im kidding fuker, when u get back to sudz we should have an ashamed meet Cya Rob

I also heard Laurention in Sudbury is a very good place for paint jobs, a lil pricy (not sure tho) but i think they are competetive. But honestly i dont know if your gonna drive all this way for a paint job, just wanted to give u some options. Good luck and hope it turns out awesome, gotta love the older cavs.

~Gilles~

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 12:07 PM
yeh gilles .... Justin got his car painted there at Laurentian and it looked sweet ... sorry if I offfended anyone but honestly ... I dont take pride in my car cuz its a heavy POS but if u guys do more power to ya

PS: and just for the record gilles I make closer to 20 bucks an hour then you'd think not too bad for no college ed.

PSS: this summer I'll be rollin in an S-10 Xtreme if all goes as planned
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search