hey guys and gals - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
hey guys and gals
Thursday, March 17, 2005 10:58 AM
hey guys and gals! i know i dont post much on here, but i'm still on here everyday reading up on whats going on.

just before christmas, i bought two alpine r12's and a box, put them in the car for a couple days, then i took them out for the winter, well at the end of december, my sunfire gt got written off, and now i have the subs sitting in my living room because i now own a chevy s10 xtreme with a standard cab and i have no room for them. so they are for sale, if you are interested, let me know, i can probably even deliver! these subs were used about a total of 8 times for maybe about 10 minutes to and from work,

well i hope to hear from someone soon!
(about the subs and not how this should be in the classifieds hopefully! i'd rather sell them locally to avoid all shipping)

Re: hey guys and gals
Thursday, March 17, 2005 12:28 PM
price? what kind of box? ported or sealed?
Thursday, March 17, 2005 4:31 PM
sealed box, and i'm open to offers
Thursday, March 17, 2005 8:52 PM
Hey man did you sell the subs yet?? I was looking at only wanting one sub for my car I think 2 are a bit much if I want sum trunk space. Can you send me some pics cause I'm serious and Might be interested. I really have no Idea what they are worth. Sorry to hear about your Car maybe you can get anouther one soon! J-all the way!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search