FOR SALE: Orange cavy, show car, 43k mi, $5500/BO - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FOR SALE: Orange cavy, show car, 43k mi, $5500/BO
Saturday, March 12, 2005 8:48 PM
I just bought a new car today so i need to sell my cavalier asap! theres a few deals we could work out here. The hood has already been sold, along with both sets of rims. I will take $5500 for the car w/o those 2 items or if you wanted to kit it yourself id take the type j off and sell the car for $4999. Its a 99 with the 2k headlight conversion, type j kit, 43k miles, brand new auto trans (5k mi), runs perfect. Im also putting a set of 2002 z24 wheels on it for the buyer. Only reason im letting this car go so cheap is because ive already purchased my new car and have to start paying it off! I was originally going to sell this car for nearly double the price when it was all finished so jump on this now and get yourself a nice car for a sweet price! Email me if your interested at Hottcav19@yahoo.com and for pics check out

www.cardomain.com/id/1hotj

Mod list: type j kit, 2k headlight conversion, viper alarm, 7.2' moniter, whiteface indiglo gauges, custom painted interior, aiwa cdplayer, polk 4x6's, sony xplod 6x9's, intake, optima battery, sunroof, a/c, I also have a obx header for it (uninstalled). Any reasonable offers are welcome thanks!

Re: FOR SALE: Orange cavy, show car, 43k mi, $5500/BO
Sunday, March 13, 2005 4:46 PM
WTF mark!!!!

you just got the thing done! don't sell it

Re: FOR SALE: Orange cavy, show car, 43k mi, $5500
Sunday, March 13, 2005 4:57 PM
Sorry man, but dont worry most of my old stuff is going on the new one! Its a black 2002 z24 5spd. Also i might lower the price a little bit if i get a solid offer.

Sunday, March 13, 2005 5:57 PM
i'm assuming u want american dollars right..???
how much paper work is needed to be done when we buy it???

i know someone who's definetely interested

stock???

Sunday, March 13, 2005 6:35 PM
Yea sorry i forgot to mention all of that! The money would be in american and im from Buffalo, NY so its not too far of a ride either. I would LOVE to sell this car stock and have the person put their own kit on it. We can work out a price either way if you would like my cell number or have questions just ask away on here sometimes my email doesnt work. Thanks!

Sunday, March 13, 2005 8:25 PM
glad to see u stuck with a J mark.

Sunday, March 13, 2005 8:27 PM
Just wait til u see this one in summer.

Sunday, March 13, 2005 8:49 PM
are u keeping the stock bumpers on the 2002? cause if ur not ill gladly take the lips off u

Sunday, March 13, 2005 8:55 PM
wow. you have my new car in your sig! lol. if i sell the car w/o the kit and use the Type J on my new one ill gladly sell u the lips.

Sunday, March 13, 2005 10:09 PM
Man everyone is selling there cars now, nice to see most of them are sticking with J's though Are you going to share your plans for your new car, or is that a secret.
btw:Nice sig, who is that in it?

Saturday, March 19, 2005 8:05 AM
You gonna go show or go with this one.?

Monday, March 21, 2005 5:53 PM
hey marc if youre selling your type J sides ill gladly buy them... remember me I bought all your other stuff.... Brendan give me a shout bro brendanmaslen@Hotmail.com

the cavfire conversion is coming along well!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search