Sunroof Repair or New? - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sunroof Repair or New?
Monday, March 14, 2005 7:10 AM
I got an aftermarket sunroof installed 3 years back @ ziebart - last year it started to brake down on me - took it back to ziebart and was told some plastic pieces in side were broken causing the roof to slip and click and stall. i haven't opened it in a year and have called ziebart every month RE the warranty but there is a problem with the sunroof company - and it doesn't appear that they will honour the warranty.

so my questions is, is there a place around TO that will repair sunroofs? or does anyone know where I can find an inexpensive sunroof?

thanks

- Kris

" People who like Cavy's, Like'm a lot "

Re: Sunroof Repair or New?
Monday, March 14, 2005 7:20 AM
Is your warranty with the company or is it with Ziebart?

Re: Sunroof Repair or New?
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 5:27 AM
Unfortunatly with the sunroof company, who was bought by some other company in the states and from what I'm told by the guy at Ziebart are really stuffy about warranty work on the previous companies roofs. And because I need the roof replaced they're really particular about who/what they warranty.

The guy at Ziebart hasn't been all that great at getting back to me either - its been a year and nothings gotten done. He says he's got Ziebart head office looking into it but I don't know what to believe. And that was in August/September.....

- Topher

" People who like Cavy's, Like'm a lot "
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search