Turning Signal Lenses - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Turning Signal Lenses
Tuesday, March 22, 2005 2:40 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a new Orange Front Turn Signal Lens for a 99 Sunfire (possibly for not too much $$$). I have a hole in my front right lens (dunno how it got there), and I think it would be best for the bulbs if I get that fixed.

If those are too expensive / rare, does anyone know if CLEAR front turn signal lenses are available to buy somewhere? I think that would look pretty neat with orange bulbs. Just a thought, though.

Thanx,
X

Re: Turning Signal Lenses
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 12:40 AM
95-98 gt's came with clear fronts... 99-02 gt's came with orange ones... you can get them at any dealership brand new but they'll be expensive... i'd check your local wrecker... I have a set of the orange ones but I'm in toronto and you're in ottawa...

lates,
Geoff

"Would you drop it already?!? I mean your car..."
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 7:57 AM
The 95-99 SE didn't use those round lenses so that's of no use to him.

I know people sell clear ones for those now though. Check eBay to see what's available. I've never actually seen a set in person.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005 11:17 AM
As already stated, check Ebay and any local wrecking yards... I picked up a brand new one off ebay for $10 USD and I found another one in great shape for $10 CAD.
Not bad for a set I'd say... DON'T buy from GM.. Unless you like taking up the rear!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search