Evotion Springs for Sale - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Evotion Springs for Sale
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 4:39 PM
Evotion 1.75" drop springs, like new condition, used for less than 5000km. Cost $300 new, selling for $225. Pick up in Scarborough.
wtb52@hotmail.com

Re: Evotion Springs for Sale
Thursday, March 31, 2005 5:54 PM
hehe So you did it?? Your really going to put the car stock???
Thursday, March 31, 2005 6:26 PM
Yep - got your 16" Z24 rims on it and back to stock springs - looks like every other Cavalier out there now! Don't have to worry leaving it in parking lots downtown everyday, no cop hassles and no worries about insurance. Still a little loud though. Next - sway bars, strut tower braces, pulleys, engine mounts and that 2.3 throttle body. Looks stock, no hassles.
Interested in the springs, I'll let them go for $200.
Thursday, March 31, 2005 8:21 PM
when u say next, do u mean buying or selling, cause if ur selling, id be interedted in the braces

Thursday, March 31, 2005 8:42 PM
I guess I didn't quite word that right - meant the braces etc are the next mods going on it. I've traded off my 17s, back to stock ride height and the muffler's tucked up so you can't see it - next changes now will be those you feel, but can't see, nor can the police, thieves or insurance.
Sunday, April 03, 2005 9:42 PM
Man that sounds tempting. I would love to lower my car with your spring now that I have your wheels

I'm going to wait a bit I'm working on the sound system still. I just wona great deal on e-bay fora neon kit for my car 50.00 usd but the company is in toronto and a 10" MTX sub for 26 usd at the same place so I'll be picking them up this week. My kids had lots of fun while they where over there they are still signing different things and think it is really cool. Let me know in a few weeks if you havent sold the springs
Monday, April 04, 2005 6:28 AM
Bill, I'll let you know if I still have them in a couple of weeks.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search