Cheapest Strut Tower Bars in the GTA? - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cheapest Strut Tower Bars in the GTA?
Tuesday, April 12, 2005 7:00 PM
I was in Canadian Tire today and saw a strut tower bar for $49.95, problem was, they didn't know what it was for! Is there anywhere selling Strut Tower Bars that cheap in the GTA?

Re: Cheapest Strut Tower Bars in the GTA?
Tuesday, April 12, 2005 7:32 PM
not the GTA but automotive warehouse stocks j body strut bars...front or rear, both are something like $30-35 made by ractive

Phil Thacker
JCO North President

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 8:28 PM
Thanks, that's the kinda prices I wanted to hear. I found their website and I'll give them a call.
Friday, April 15, 2005 10:03 AM
Hey Warren Tool Times in Whitby sell the strut bars for 50 including tax he is located on hppkins off of cunsumers drive. Get off thickson go north to consumers drive then turn left. Go past the ACM and turn right onto hopkins. He it on the left side.
Friday, April 15, 2005 6:36 PM
Thanks Bill, but I'm going with a pair from Automotive Warehouse at $33 and change each. Just waiting for them to get rears in stock.
Sunday, April 17, 2005 10:48 AM
Hey Bill where ya from? I live walking distance from tooltyme. I just got the rear strut brace for $100 there... Freedom design. They have a big sale on jbody stuff this month. B&M lowering springs for $310 w/tax i beleave. Ian can get ya anything there.
Sunday, April 17, 2005 10:52 AM
Andrew Knox wrote:Hey Bill where ya from? I live walking distance from tooltyme. I just got the rear strut brace for $100 there... Freedom design. They have a big sale on jbody stuff this month. B&M lowering springs for $310 w/tax i beleave. Ian can get ya anything there.

You paid $100 for a rear strut bar?

Sunday, April 17, 2005 11:15 AM
you paid $100 for the freedom designs strut bar, I thought Reactive was coming out with there rear one like last year. Might want to check Tool Tyme if the Reactive one is out yet.

Sunday, April 17, 2005 11:22 AM
where is automotive warehouse?

Sunday, April 17, 2005 11:31 AM
Steve (CanadianJ) wrote:where is automotive warehouse?

In Niagara On The Lake....It's pretty much in St.Catharines. Right on the QEW.

Sunday, April 17, 2005 12:24 PM
damn thats pretty far, ah well, might have to take a trip down there one day...
anyone have a number i could call to make sure they have both in stock before i trek down there?

Sunday, April 17, 2005 12:32 PM
They may be able to get the ractive one, They just had the freedom ones in stock, and i had a lil bit of money to blow so i grabbed that and ractives clear corners, My apc ones had broken.
Sunday, April 17, 2005 1:54 PM
Steve (CanadianJ) wrote:damn thats pretty far, ah well, might have to take a trip down there one day...
anyone have a number i could call to make sure they have both in stock before i trek down there?

All the info you need should be at www.automotive-warehouse.com

Sunday, April 17, 2005 5:55 PM
I called Automotive Warehouse, strut tower bars are $33 and change each front and rear, and they will ship them. They don't have any rears in stock now, said they should be coming in about 2 weeks.
Sunday, April 17, 2005 10:15 PM
Andrew Knox wrote:They may be able to get the ractive one, They just had the freedom ones in stock, and i had a lil bit of money to blow so i grabbed that and ractives clear corners, My apc ones had broken.

whats the diff b/w the pac and ractive clear corners?

Sunday, April 17, 2005 10:54 PM
The apc ones were just built poorly, the plastic bars holding it in place just snapped off, and they never quite fit right, the back always seemed to move around. But I find the ractive ones to be much better, and actually heard that apc wasent making them anymore.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search