F.S: 2000 Pontiac Sunfire(Coupe) in the G.T.A. - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
F.S: 2000 Pontiac Sunfire(Coupe) in the G.T.A.
Wednesday, April 13, 2005 9:00 AM
Like it says, she needs a GOOD home to make room for the new baby. (darn 2dr's)

-2000 Pontiac Sunfire (Coupe)
-2 Door, 5Speed Manual.
-Black, with Grey interior.
-152,000km's
-Power Sunroof & Frosty Cold A/C.
-Miticulously Maintained, All Fluids changed to synthetic (Castrol GTX), Oil changes
EVERY 5,000km! This sunfire is worth a look, it's in amazing shape, the engine runs very strong, the body has absolutely NO rust, and is in excellent shape. The interior has no marks, burns, or stains, is is in excellent shape as well. The best part - She's still a virgin. Yep, bone stock, less intake and exhaust. This car has been my baby, since I picked up her about a year ago. I'm the second owner, and the first was an old lady, so it's been taken care of ver well.

Recent Maintenenace: Front Brakes (Pads & Rotors) - Jan 05
Rear Brakes (Drums & Shoes) - Jan 05
Upper Strut Mounts - Last Week (April 05)
Other than those few items, this car has not cause any sort of problems, or has ever let me down. The mounts didn't even need to be replaced, but one side made an annoying noise, so I took it int to have them both done.

I'm open to offers, as well as trades, so don't hesitate to contact me. She needs to go soon, and to a GOOD home, I may add!

Email : KyleGibbons@hotmail.com
-I have tons of pics, at your request, just send me an email. Anything other info, I may have missed, just ask.

Thank guys.

Re: F.S: 2000 Pontiac Sunfire(Coupe) in the G.T.A.
Wednesday, April 13, 2005 3:40 PM
Forgot to add, that I will be selling the car with a valid emissions test, and safety.
Re: F.S: 2000 Pontiac Sunfire(Coupe) in the G.T.A.
Saturday, April 16, 2005 5:14 AM
Morning Bumb.........
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search