Finally here! - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Finally here!
Thursday, April 21, 2005 12:33 PM
hello..i finally registered to the site after going out to the meets in mississauga for almost a year now! i dont know where to start posting, so many stuff

Re: Finally here!
Thursday, April 21, 2005 12:36 PM
oh ya for no confusion i am the one with the red 2door sunfire who doesnt talk much lol, hence my name
Thursday, April 21, 2005 12:45 PM
Welcome to the site yo! word of advice.... seach before you post or you will get flamed large.

I've been meaning to come out to the Mississauga meets... i'm coming out of Woodstock though. maybe in 2 weeks i'll drive up.

Thursday, April 21, 2005 12:51 PM
yea i just posted 1 on a friends thread so hope i dont get flamed for that lol
Thursday, April 21, 2005 9:35 PM
Welcome buddy

Thursday, April 21, 2005 9:59 PM
thanks, now I just gotta find the guys i meet up with from the Mississauga Meets

Friday, April 22, 2005 8:44 AM
you can find a few of us at the tims hortins by dundas and 403, i also live near there and work near there, hence im addicted to coffee lol
Friday, April 22, 2005 9:12 AM
are u mike as in pete's friend mike? or different mike, trying to find the guys i meet up with on tuesday nights

Friday, April 22, 2005 9:42 AM
a different mike lol, im friends with cliff, you might know him.
Friday, April 22, 2005 12:47 PM
Im one of em. Im the guy that had the 4 door 2nd gen that i drove into a shopping cart!

Friday, April 22, 2005 2:44 PM
ohhh the loud one lol darren right? i gotta get some email addy's so i can keep in touch with u all instead of it being a 1 week thing

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search