TRADE: 17" MOTEGI MR12'S WHITE - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
TRADE: 17" MOTEGI MR12'S WHITE
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 10:36 AM
These rims have been used for 2 summers. One has a very small scuff. The Dunlop FM901's have about 60% tread left. Paid $1750 cdn new. Asking $300 (CDN) cash plus stock 95-02 Z24 rims/tires. Pickup or meet only. Pics in registry or email for more.


Mike Madill
2000 Z24

Re: TRADE: 17" MOTEGI MR12'S WHITE
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 11:19 AM
If you don't find any takers, will you take $400 for just the wheels?





Re: TRADE: 17" MOTEGI MR12'S WHITE
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 11:55 AM
where the heck were you 3 days ago!!!!!!!!!!

I'm selling 98 Z24 rims , and was looking for 17's... damn it
Re: TRADE: 17
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 3:34 PM
you have mail!!!!
Re: TRADE: 17" MOTEGI MR12'S WHITE
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 3:41 PM
Wild Weasel wrote:

If you don't find any takers, will you take $400 for just the wheels?


Still trying eh.....

I gave in and got new Rims and tires







Re: TRADE: 17" MOTEGI MR12'S WHITE
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 3:49 PM
Modfire wrote:

Wild Weasel wrote:

If you don't find any takers, will you take $400 for just the wheels?


Still trying eh.....

I gave in and got new Rims and tires


Well I'm hardly in any sort of hurry. I need them for the winter so I've got many months of trying left ahead of me.

Worst case is that I just end up buying some old stock at the end of the warm season for cheap.





Re: TRADE: 17" MOTEGI MR12'S WHITE
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 3:54 PM
Wild Weasel wrote:

Modfire wrote:

Wild Weasel wrote:

If you don't find any takers, will you take $400 for just the wheels?


Still trying eh.....

I gave in and got new Rims and tires


Well I'm hardly in any sort of hurry. I need them for the winter so I've got many months of trying left ahead of me.

Worst case is that I just end up buying some old stock at the end of the warm season for cheap.


I had to get new rims because the guys that were removing the powder coat from them melted 3 sections on one rim.... so now i have 3 rims that make great paper weights. LOL







Re: TRADE: 17" MOTEGI MR12'S WHITE
Friday, May 06, 2005 5:49 AM
Still up for grabs!!!!


Mike Madill
2000 Z24
Re: TRADE: 17" MOTEGI MR12'S WHITE
Friday, May 06, 2005 7:57 AM
Tease!!





Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

 

Start New Topic Advanced Search