Help fellow j-body find a job - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Help fellow j-body find a job
Friday, May 13, 2005 12:24 PM
Hey everyone,

My contract recently ended short at my merchandising job for quaker tropicana and Gatorade. I'm actually getting married in September so if anyone could help a guy out that would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking for something that at the very least makes $12/hr. I live in Oshawa but will work in Toronto or all the way in peterborough. I know its wierd to ask here but I'm having a hard time finding a job I look through the newspaper, monster.ca, yahoo hot jobs, workopolis, and the government site and I can't find anything or get a response back. Thanks again

Roman

Re: Help fellow j-body find a job
Friday, May 13, 2005 12:55 PM
good luck.... maybe it would help if you tell people your education and qualifications, and possible fields or jobs you are interested or experienced in..

***Thanks again to stargrrrl***
Friday, May 13, 2005 1:05 PM
True thanks mikey

I was a team lead for the Microsoft Xbox field marketing team and a merchandiser for quaker tropicana gatorade. I also worked as a data entry clerk at a law firm for 3 years. I am willing to work in a factory or warehouse if available I really just need to make some money. Ff anyone wants my resume I will email it to them. I have 1 year of marketing at durham college.
Friday, May 13, 2005 2:09 PM
I'm not sure how much they pay, but computer call centres always seem to be hiring.

Friday, May 13, 2005 3:08 PM
Wild Weasel wrote:I'm not sure how much they pay, but computer call centres always seem to be hiring.

I'm a road service call supervisor for CAA, call takers start at about 14 bucks an hour with benefits

As long as it's an inbound call centre it isn't usually bad.

Friday, May 13, 2005 9:38 PM
i'll look into that thank you
Sunday, May 15, 2005 8:43 AM
if you live in Oshawa your best bet is to apply to General Motors, go to the CHQ and apply for a office job, or go to the Auto Plex and apply for a plant or plant security or line forman job. If none of that works go to the new west paint shop construction site and apply with all the different contractors such as durr/acco

Jap Crap SUCKS
Monday, May 16, 2005 5:48 AM
cool I'll try that as well. Thanks everyone
Thursday, May 19, 2005 1:27 PM
You could always hit up the finance industry (downtown Toronto). They are always hiring around here...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search