cav interior for sale? anyone? - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
cav interior for sale? anyone?
Friday, May 27, 2005 11:49 AM
(placing this in regional forum cause i want to find this in ontario) hi, well after repainting and taking appart my interior like 1000 times... i've finaly decided that i just want a normal looking interior... problem is i's so messed up now.. squeeks, rattles... and it looks messed up... i want to buy the interior off someone..

would include: 2 door panels, back seat, 2 rear panels, console and the whole dash (does not include any eletronics, airbags or anything like that.. just all the plastic)
other then that i'm good

i don't want to pay too much for this... otherwise i'm just gona leave it like this.. but if anyone is willing to sell me this for 200$ it's a done deal, given the interior is in good shape (95 to 2005 i don't care what year)
thanks boys.

Re: cav interior for sale? anyone?
Friday, May 27, 2005 12:50 PM
i've got 2 rear panels a back seat and the front dash cover if you want

Re: cav interior for sale? anyone?
Saturday, May 28, 2005 7:46 AM
i got complete interior..its dark grey and light grey...but its in Nova scotia...wouldn't be much to ship...i'll let everything for $120 plus shipping email me back...yakachow03@hotmail.com

<html>http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/brianb/thumbnail_personal_pic.jpg</html>
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search