Good Scrapyard? - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Good Scrapyard?
Thursday, June 02, 2005 12:29 PM
does anyone know any good scrapyards near the gta with a good selection of j's, specifically cavs? ive been to standard auto wreckers and they didnt have any cavs. anyone?

Re: Good Scrapyard?
Thursday, June 02, 2005 12:47 PM
I was quite impressed with Carcone's last time I was there.

Thursday, June 02, 2005 6:56 PM
sorry to jack the thread man, just wondering if carcones is a UPIC yard?

and your right about standard, i was there today and nothing new, if you want regular 2.2L 3rd gens, Cooksville on mavis has about 10 of them, its a UPIC yard aswell
Thursday, June 02, 2005 7:12 PM
Carcone's is not a UPIC.

Ryan1

Friday, June 03, 2005 12:54 AM
Carcones is not
Standard auto wreckers is

that's where i go all the time

Friday, June 03, 2005 6:52 AM
Everytime I go to Standard Auto there's like NO 3rd gens there at all. Sometimes there's one thats 85% stripped already.

I suppose it's hit ot miss, but there's a lot of people in this forum that prefer them.

It's too bad because it has a nice sized UPIC yard.

"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines." -- Steven Wright
Friday, June 03, 2005 8:45 AM
Cowanville Auto Wreckers in Newcastle ... cheap.. alot of j's.. this is a family run business and all of his prices are negotiable. And its all upic.
Friday, June 03, 2005 10:45 AM
Carcone's is a UPIC depending on when you go there.

Saturday, June 04, 2005 5:55 AM

I find most scrapyard in the GTA area are expensive. I've gone to the "boonies" and found cheaper prices on parts. One time I went to a place somewhere in Burlington Hamilton area called Dominion Auto I think, and i walked away with a Hood, fender, HVAC parts, headlight, front bumper assembly for $200.00. It is a UPIC yard aswell.

Ryan1

Saturday, June 04, 2005 7:25 AM
Standard is good for second gens on there 40 dollar all you can carry deals, I've got so myuch stuff from there
Kings Auto wreckers is always a good place to go for anything new, all they have is new cars, and there yard is full of J's, but there a good hour and a half drive from standard auto wreckers, its on the edge of Peterborough, just off Highway 7. I think theres a map on there website, and I think the web site is just kingsautowreckers.com or .ca or something like that.

Saturday, June 04, 2005 7:43 AM
none of those links work...

I might want to go there if they have alot of newer cars.

Saturday, June 04, 2005 8:09 AM
Try This Link, It Takes Allot Of Time To Search What Your Looking For, But There All There!!
http://www.oara.com/websites.shtml

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search