selling show winner - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
selling show winner
Monday, June 27, 2005 6:33 PM
it's a 91 Z24 3.1 manual cavy. i'll start with the list of mods. it has........ a 6 piece diza kit (sides and doors moulded) JSP cf invader hood, aluminum spoiler, custom dual exhaust (high-flow cat, 2 ractive fireball mufflers), custom orange paint, eibcah sport-line springs, 17" Ikon rims(gunmetal), wanli 215/40/17 rubber (80, KVR drilled rotors, KVR pads and shoes, ractive warm air intake, K&N filter, momo shift knob and pedals, shot throw shifter, custom clear taillights.

stereo: a yellow top optima battery, panisonic head unit, 2 300w crossfire amps, 2 tusami caps, 2 12" JBL 1000w subs, JBL 6x9's, JBL 6" fronts with custom kick panels and tweeters, sounds amazing.
the car is in great mechanical and cosmetic shape. i don't have any recent pis to post, but i should have a bunch by the end of the week. the interior is gray and black and is very clean.it can be cert. and e-tested if needed. i don't want to sell her, but i need the money. i'm asking $6900.00 no reasonable offer will be refused.

ryan99

Re: selling show winner
Thursday, June 30, 2005 7:07 AM
Got pics? What show did you win?

Re: selling show winner
Thursday, June 30, 2005 7:32 AM
There are so many people selling their rides and without any picutres. It's hard enough to sell even with pictures... without them however, you have no chance.

Imagine autotrader selling cars without any pics!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search