need good place to have car inspected (hamilton) - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
need good place to have car inspected (hamilton)
Monday, July 11, 2005 10:41 PM
I need to go on a very long drive at the end of next week and would like to know my car won't take a crap on me. Are there any good places around I can take the car into to have it looked over really well to find out what needs to be fixed. I'm not looking for someone to tell me I need new windshield wipers I need someone to spot something like my CV joint could go at anytime. I see a few places advertising "inspections" but is there a particular type of inspection I should be looking for. I appreciate any help. Thanks.

Re: need good place to have car inspected (hamilton)
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 5:55 PM
Call CAA (1-800-CAA-HELP) and they will let you know of the approved CAA inspection locations in the area. They can do a full car inspection and also an engine diagnostic.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 10:42 PM
Thanks. I'll do that in the morning. I have heard a few people at work say beach tire does a 100 point inspection for $100 will also look into.
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 12:40 PM
I used to work at a Canadian Tire in Caledonia (next town south of Mount Hope). The guys love me there and I could get someone I trust to look over your car. If I come with you, they wont do something like suggest you need new wipers. and FYI: inspections are free at Canadian Tires.

Email me if you want

(username)84@hotmail.com
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search