15" Sony Xplod wanted. - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
15" Sony Xplod wanted.
Sunday, July 10, 2005 8:58 PM
Hey everyone I am still looking for a 15" sony xplod subwoofer as they have actually stopped making them. Anyone who has on within in 1 hour of collingwood please post here as I am very Interested.

Re: 15" Sony Xplod wanted.
Monday, July 11, 2005 11:02 AM
hey man I used to be sponsored by sony those subs are next impossible to find I'll ask the rep i used to deal with and see if he can get one shipped

Monday, July 11, 2005 11:11 AM
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-gjjq2tqN3E7/cgi-bin/ProdView.asp?g=67800&I=158XSL152

looks available to me?

-----------------------------------------------------

98' Pontiac Sunfire SE

Monday, July 11, 2005 11:43 AM
I dont wann buy form the states, I like dealing with humans and not an automated system plus shipping on a 15 would kill me and if anything goes wrong I gotta ship it back and that would probobally be the price of the sub.
Monday, July 11, 2005 12:32 PM
What is so special about a 15 inch Xplod ?

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Monday, July 11, 2005 1:50 PM
um u got some trust issues... its not that big of a deal ording online. They pack things very well and i have NEVER had an issue. Ive ordered on ebay and the like... Anyways crutchfield is a tad expensive but VERY reliable so i would trust it. I mean it sounds like you really want this sub so go for it... i cant believe they would discontinue a sub they just came out with though... Look harder

-----------------------------------------------------

98' Pontiac Sunfire SE

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 7:12 AM
sorry figured since it was canadain forum we were looking in canada 1 hr away from collingwood like posted the new style subs were not shipped to any dealers in canada I was sponsored by sonystyle which is sony canada they could not get one you can however get them in the states as well I think the new sony in aluminum come in 15's I can check for you if you are still looking for one

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search