FS - Ractive Racing seats w/brackets - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
FS - Ractive Racing seats w/brackets
Sunday, July 24, 2005 7:01 AM
I have a set of Ractive Racing seats with the brackets ready for direct bolt in. They've been in the car for close to 3 months but I just started security and sitting in a racing seat for 8-12 hours sucks a** so I'm $400 with the trade of you stock seats, $450 without

Re: FS - Ractive Racing seats w/brackets
Sunday, July 24, 2005 10:12 AM
colour? and pics would help too
Sunday, July 24, 2005 6:33 PM
Yeah, wouldn't mind seeing some pics of those
Sunday, July 24, 2005 10:30 PM
It'll take me a day or two to get a picture up. By sounds of it they may be gone by then. Anyways there all black. Here is a pic of exactly what they look like.
Monday, July 25, 2005 5:38 AM
So you want to trade your seats for stock seats ? or trade & pay 400... are these higher end reactive seats ? I know their lower end stuff sells for around 200 $ a seat @ crappy tire, + 50 each bracket. Stock seats from a Gm dealer or even z24 seats would go for alot more. Morei nfo needed if possible, sounds promising.

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Monday, July 25, 2005 8:51 AM
well I payed $575 for the when I originally bought them, 100 for the two brackets. I was asking $450 for them or $400 with the other person seat as a trade. I'm not really that interested in the other person seats seeing as I have mine still. They have temporarily used as a bench in my garage and they're are really nice to sit in when working on my car so........take it from there. By the way I believe the part for them was 70030 if that helps.
Monday, July 25, 2005 8:18 PM
How about $350 + my stock seats......
Tuesday, July 26, 2005 4:48 PM
Well a friend of mine offered me his stock seats for my bench. Unfortunately it's not worth it to get rid of them for less then $400 so I'm just gonna store them if I can't get $400.
Wednesday, July 27, 2005 8:13 PM
Ahh it's okay dude... I just picked up a new set of silver Gforce racing seats w/ brackets for $450.... I am totally happy with'em.....
Wednesday, July 27, 2005 8:53 PM
Hey congads, hope you enjoy them, to everyone else they're still available at $400
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search