WTB: Sunfire Hood in the GTA - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
WTB: Sunfire Hood in the GTA
Friday, July 29, 2005 7:37 AM
If anyone in the Greater Toronto Area, Waterloo, London etc, has a RED 95-02 Sunfire hood for sale cheap, or a Ram Air or Carbon Fiber hood they want to sell let me know asap. I need a hood right now.

thanks

Re: WTB: Sunfire Hood in the GTA
Friday, July 29, 2005 7:56 AM
How much are you looking to pay? I've got mine which I kept around in case I ever want to sell the ram air hood.

I'll let it go for $200 though. It's red.

Friday, July 29, 2005 11:12 AM
There is one at the wrecker here in guelph that is red $200....so i would either be looking at paying less then that for the OEM one (unless yours is chip free, i haven't seen this one from the wrecker yet) OR i will be happy to pay more for a ram air or CF one if someone doens't want theirs anymore...

What condition is your OE one in??
Tuesday, August 02, 2005 8:35 AM
There's a few chips on it (maybe 3 or 4) but overall it's in great condition. You can come by and have a look at it.

It was only on the car for a year.

I'd almost guarantee it's in better shape than anything sitting at a wrecker.

Thursday, August 04, 2005 7:56 AM
I will let you know...yours is probobly better then the one here at the wrecker...

I am in the middle of looking for an apartment so as soon as i paid first and last i will get a hood...for now i just bent mine down and from 30 feet back...it almost looks normal....

You thinking of selling your ram air one any time soon?? if i spend money i like to spend a bit more and get something better then stock
Friday, August 05, 2005 8:42 AM
Hey im selling my Spydar ram air hood with eyelids, Ive already got someone coming to look at it , but if u want im looking for $400 , if he falls through u have it oh and its painted red

www.Ontariofires.com
Friday, August 05, 2005 8:42 AM
Not looking to sell my ram air hood.

Friday, August 05, 2005 11:47 AM
Sunfirextreme,

Yeah if it falls through i will take it if its in good shape.
Friday, August 05, 2005 5:58 PM
ill keep u posted , its in mint shape and its got the eye lids on it

www.Ontariofires.com
Thursday, August 11, 2005 8:33 AM
evilGT, I'll be moving back to Guelph for school in a few weeks. Where do I meet up with some fellow car enthusiasts there?

White, sunfire Gt
thanks!

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f202/rebelracing/DSCF0003.jpg/img
Thursday, August 11, 2005 8:35 AM
oh, and do you know the black sunfire thats lowered with a body kit and rims. Clear tails as well. I always see it around. Anyway, thanks again.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f202/rebelracing/DSCF0003.jpg/img

Friday, August 12, 2005 10:51 AM
I sometimes hang out at CoffeeTime on Kortright with the guelphracing.com guys, and there are the meets at A&W up on Woodlawn beside the Gallexy theater on Sunday nights.

The guy that owns that black one is also named Paul...here's his profile.

http://www.j-body.org/members/ginostyle/

He is a good guy, he doesn't hang out with the guelphracing crew though, not sure where he hangs, i see him at the Tim Hortons at Kortright and Gordon sometimes.

Later

Paul
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search