Need to sell car asap in GTA/London/KW - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Need to sell car asap in GTA/London/KW
Monday, September 19, 2005 11:15 AM
Ok i just signed for a Cobalt SS...i need to either put the Sunfire back to stock for trade or sell it before the end of Sept.

Make an offer for the car or parts. Otherwise i will be parting it out and stading in the "stock" car.

http://s2.invisionfree.com/GuelphRacing/index.php?showtopic=5295

Click the Guelph Racing link to see the details.

Re: Need to sell car asap in GTA/London/KW
Monday, September 19, 2005 11:36 AM
wouldn't mind getting the rear sway bar if you're interested in taking it off.. and shipping

15.69@86.670 - stock 99Z
Monday, September 19, 2005 11:42 AM
Is the car actually boosted?

Monday, September 19, 2005 2:28 PM
which A/R and boost guage are they and how much u want for them??
Monday, September 19, 2005 2:34 PM
How much for the seats.. (please respond, the last few add's i have responded to hear = i never get any responses back or the person just stops.... like dry and his z24, i was going to go down to durham, give him 500 in cash for the damn thing running or not... yet the guy never friggin responds, even when online on msn.......email.. pm.... nothing.

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Monday, September 19, 2005 7:06 PM
The car is currently not boosted...i was going to finish the spare motor and boost that. It was boosted a couple of years ago but i took off the turbo becuase i ran out of money for upgrades and tuning(i was a student)

I would like to sell the car as a whole, and the other parts that aren't installed either with or seperate.

If i end up parting out the car, the rims, suspension, and seats are spoken for.

so all that's really left would be the intake, and all the other engine and turbo parts.

the guages are Autometer Sport comp.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search