Work Space - Garage - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Work Space - Garage
Sunday, September 04, 2005 4:01 PM
Hello

I was wondering.. I wanna work on my car during the winter.. And well my garage here at home is split into 2 sides (1 for my car and 1 for the workshop).. So I am kind of short on space..

I am trying to get some space so I can peice my car back together and work on it.. Like I am gonna want a heated one (or I am just gonna buy a nice sized heater).. I wanna do some fiberglassnig work, some painting of the interior and such..

So I am looking for a fair sized garage, but not to expensive. I might have to split with a buddy (or 2) that might want in as well. So maybe to fit 2 cars or so...

I have no idea what something like this would be worth.. But I am just looking around to see if anyone knows of any places or whatever.. Maybe an old building not being used anymore that's sell cheap.

I am in the Durham area. So something around this kind of area would be the best..

If anyone could let me know.. Just post here, pm me or email me prostar01@rogers.com , you can also get my at my msn jonny_1982@hotmai.com

Thanks

Re: Work Space - Garage
Friday, September 09, 2005 6:50 PM
my friend rented a storage locker on taunton rd in oshawa he said it worked well they let you come and go at any time and you lock everything up after he loves it

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/my2005cav/my%20car%20the%20bash.jpg
Friday, September 09, 2005 7:39 PM
Ohh.. That new one there??

I was thinking about that.. I only need it for a month or so.. and if its not too much money I might keep my car there allw inter.
Friday, September 09, 2005 10:52 PM
just hit up my garage in whitby
Saturday, September 10, 2005 8:19 AM
DMC wrote:just hit up my garage in whitby

Your garage??

Your home??

Where are you located and would you parents approve?
Saturday, September 10, 2005 10:52 AM
yes yes and yes.

im right off anderson.

we work on my buddies del sol and integras all the time in there. its nothing special but it gets the job done
Sunday, September 11, 2005 1:58 PM
Cool... I am right of anderson too
Sunday, October 09, 2005 5:37 PM
Anyone??

I would like to get this car finished during the winter.. and I need somewhere warm and has room where I don't have to move the car all over the place.. And where I can have access anytime..

Bascially I need to just get the interior done (put the dash back in properly and fix the floor etc..) and put some bolts on etc.. And then It can get painted.. But I don't want ot get it painted until the interior is back to normal...

No point in having a painted car and the interior not together.. So I need a space I can work on.. First of at my house to even do it in the winter its a pain in the butt to move in and out in and out of the garage all the time to work on it.. 2 I can't work on it in the wintrer.. since it needs to be outside to work on..

So a garage would be nice and conivent.. Since I can just leave it in the spot its at all winter and now have to worry about pushing it anywhere (it runs, but that dash needs to be put in.. so I need to have the ignition hooked up)..

So anyone know of a place that would be great.. I am willing to spewnd like $150 a month.. It if its heated and has power outlets to plug stuff in..

Thanks
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search