Sudbury - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Sudbury
Saturday, October 01, 2005 11:46 AM
Hey new to the forums.. (today) just looking to see if any jbody owners are in sudbury area who have experience when it comes to modding some advice would be nice and maybe some help with a few projects ! throw me an email or respond here if your feeling up to helping out a first timer with some advice farnelt@hotmail.com

Re: Sudbury
Tuesday, October 04, 2005 8:28 PM
hey man, im from suds....hit me up on msn if ya feel like it d_knutson@hotmail.com
i did all my suspension and most of my sterio myself, if you need some help i could lend ya a hand

Friday, October 07, 2005 11:04 PM
I'll spin a few wrenches on a turbo or blower install of you provide some booze and pizza. Might actually get another fast cav around Suds...

11.92 @ 122.69 MPH Rotrex Blower / Intercooled / Water-Meth / 100% Daily Driver / 381 WHP

Monday, October 10, 2005 11:43 AM
Hey guys;

Sorry to jack the thread somewhat but, I don't often see peeps from Sudbury the few times I browse this site. I'm actually parting out a 2000 Cavalier to get ready to sell or trade it in the spring. I noticed more cavs and fires locally in the past year or so and hope some of you might be interested in the following:

- AEM WAI X 2 (One blue and one red) - both need the rubber elbow to the throttle body replaced due to wear.
- One blue AEM front strut brace. (Still mounted but no biggy to remove)
- Pair of APC red and black racing seats with home made brackets to mount them.
- Short shifter (Ebay) - still in my car but I have stock one to replace.
- One slightly modded centre console lid (red)
- Pair of 10" Sony subs with 800 w amp already mounted in a sub enclosure (just plug wire it up and boom! (small surface scratch on one)
- Dual guage pod with voltmeter and oil temp gauges. (Mounted but i need your A pillar cover (Must be grey) as trade as mine was modded to fit this. (Never actually wired them as I lost enthusiasm)
- Finally a set of 4 Icon W64 17" rims with Falken tires (60% tread after 2 summers)

I think that's it? I won't post prices as I prefer if you have a look and decide what you want to offer. I prefer to sell them locally as I don't care for shipping hassles).

email me at uflip06@gmail.com for pics and or just to discuss. Pic of the car on my sig as you can see.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 11:31 AM
hey Mars you live out in the valley eh? Love your cav looks soo nice and so clean! didnt know u had a blower on it though when did u get that?

Line -X and Accessories ..... opening soon
Wednesday, October 12, 2005 7:02 PM
It has had the blower all summer, surprised you didn't hear it, lol. It's just now starting to run better, but my clutch is done. Hopefully run a low 13 next year.

I am out in Chemmy

11.92 @ 122.69 MPH Rotrex Blower / Intercooled / Water-Meth / 100% Daily Driver / 381 WHP

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search