winnipeg j-bodies - Page 10 - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: winnipeg j-bodies
Friday, April 20, 2007 8:16 PM
my car is still missing a bumper, and mirrors...lol and soon to be front bumper, how I wish she were back on the road already

~Queen Bee~

Saturday, April 21, 2007 9:47 AM
stevefire wrote:got the car out of the garage and washed it today, just needs a few 'more' minor fixes... hopefully

good stuff man, hopefully that thing is out on the roads soon

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Saturday, April 21, 2007 1:36 PM
Well guys, looks like I will finally be rolling a J this summer.I found a 90Z shell that i'll be picking up in 2 weeks.Drop my motor into it, order some springs/ tires then the car will either be rolling with some Apiller surface rust this summer or i'll take it to a body shop and get the white repainted and that rust taken care of. Mmm Honda Championship White.

Juiced Towncar
Monday, April 23, 2007 12:29 PM
well looks like I'm getting mine towed from out at my old mans place to my house here in the city... should start getting alot more work done on it when its here LOL

Monday, April 23, 2007 5:20 PM
well I finally got a job...lol so I'll be able to get the @!#$ done on my girl

~Queen Bee~
Monday, April 23, 2007 10:14 PM
still waiting.. gotta get the rear drums fixed and then shes off to GM

----------

http://corpsemangler.fortunecity.com
Tuesday, April 24, 2007 12:17 AM
heres what the new cav shall look like come fall or next spring.

Juiced Towncar
Tuesday, April 24, 2007 1:19 AM
Also dont mind the 4bolt, only found 1 pic of the wheels in high res and they were on a crx.

Juiced Towncar
Tuesday, April 24, 2007 6:57 AM
ok now get it done

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 11:03 AM
yup finally have money

Juiced Towncar
Tuesday, April 24, 2007 4:12 PM
what is t his money thing you speak of???

Maybe the new job will help me get some goodies....wishful thinking

~Queen Bee~

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 8:06 PM
no more cuntvergys?

Juiced Towncar
Wednesday, April 25, 2007 2:15 AM
haha dude I quit there in august of last year...

I just got hired at Birchwood Automotive Group...

~Queen Bee~
Wednesday, April 25, 2007 2:28 PM
cant wait to see your car justin, even in pieces itll be cool to check out
Wednesday, April 25, 2007 4:41 PM
Doesn't anyone need their car lowered?

now taking appointments

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 5:32 PM
whose all goin to cruise night this sunday in winnpeg ? ? ?

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 6:58 PM
I'm going to say no.... as my cars still out of the loop. And as much as I love going in shanes car, I feel like a homeless bum. LOL

~Queen Bee~
Wednesday, April 25, 2007 7:31 PM
Jenny wrote:I'm going to say no.... as my cars still out of the loop. And as much as I love going in shanes car, I feel like a homeless bum. LOL

lol, wow....

I'm almost always out on Sunday, not really "cruising" though, more or less just sit around have coffee/bonfire and take the odd drive up/down portage.. I'd be out driving alittle more if i had my car done though.

Look for a red 93 Corsica on 00-02 Z24 rims and "Chevrolet Cursica" on the trunk lid for decaling lol.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 10:35 PM
well Justin , as soon as mine's back out, I'll be uber happy ... hint hint, can't wait til Saturday

~Queen Bee~
Wednesday, April 25, 2007 11:30 PM
i wont be out this weekend, maybe the next one.. depends on how well this weekend goes...

----------

http://corpsemangler.fortunecity.com
Thursday, April 26, 2007 2:19 PM
Tristan MacDonald wrote:whose all goin to cruise night this sunday in winnpeg ? ? ?

Ill be out for sure in my sunfire!

Friday, April 27, 2007 12:24 PM
in an 05 Eclipse GTS Spyder with the top down if its nice

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Friday, April 27, 2007 5:14 PM
Quote:

lol, wow....

I'm almost always out on Sunday, not really "cruising" though, more or less just sit around have coffee/bonfire and take the odd drive up/down portage.. I'd be out driving alittle more if i had my car done though.

Look for a red 93 Corsica on 00-02 Z24 rims and "Chevrolet Cursica" on the trunk lid for decaling lol.

soooo...... your the guy that owns that car, you drive like you own the road or something. and btw, thank you coz i almost crashed coz you went pass by me speeding and just cut me off coz your racing with another car. No wonder other j-body owners in the city gets bad reputation, its the because of the people like you.
Saturday, April 28, 2007 8:27 PM
Wht Cav wrote:
Quote:

lol, wow....

soooo...... your the guy that owns that car, you drive like you own the road or something. and btw, thank you coz i almost crashed coz you went pass by me speeding and just cut me off coz your racing with another car. No wonder other j-body owners in the city gets bad reputation, its the because of the people like you.

ummm are you sure you have the right person, cuz I'm with Justin every weekend almost and everytime I see him drive he's going speed limit?!

~Queen Bee~
Saturday, April 28, 2007 8:32 PM
Watch out for me cause ill run you off the road!!! *think flanders*
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search