winnipeg j-bodies - Page 21 - Canadian Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: winnipeg j-bodies
Thursday, October 18, 2007 5:01 PM
Benz88 wrote:So who here has the dumped white Z? its pretty fawking low, give some of the hondas a run for the money on how low it is lol.
As of 4pm today my rear on the lincoln is tucking 215/70/R15's like you wouldnt believe, 4 inchs off the ground at the highest point. hahah. Needs new rear airbags pronto.

I think your talking about my car. Is it this one? Sadly, this is probably the last year im gonna be driving her... btw, where did you see me?!

More Pics Here: clicky!

Turbines, To Speed! wrote:he was at the northgate mall carwash almost everyday.

haha, i go there 2 - 3 times a week.

Friday, October 19, 2007 12:24 AM
Justin_Inc wrote:
Benz88 wrote:ah. heres how shes sitting in my driveway till next thursday...

lol, holy @!#$!
haha yeah, dumped rear bags FTW!

Juiced Towncar
Friday, October 19, 2007 12:26 AM
Wht Cav wrote:
Benz88 wrote:So who here has the dumped white Z? its pretty fawking low, give some of the hondas a run for the money on how low it is lol.
As of 4pm today my rear on the lincoln is tucking 215/70/R15's like you wouldnt believe, 4 inchs off the ground at the highest point. hahah. Needs new rear airbags pronto.

I think your talking about my car. Is it this one? Sadly, this is probably the last year im gonna be driving her... btw, where did you see me?!

More Pics Here: clicky!

Turbines, To Speed! wrote:he was at the northgate mall carwash almost everyday.

haha, i go there 2 - 3 times a week.
fawk thats hot. yeah you haha. I seen you almost every sunday from mid august on cruisin by burger fact. I thought you were on coilovers, but bags explain why your so low.

Juiced Towncar
Friday, October 19, 2007 10:37 AM
wht cav-if u plan on selling that hood letme know, i may be interested...

----------
its not a hamburger, its a @!#$ old lady
Friday, October 19, 2007 10:25 PM
saw wht cav a month or two ago, very low, looks hot, wanted to say hi, but you just kept on driving, then when i turned around to go home i saw you again LOL

BTW i'm not a stalker lol

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Saturday, October 20, 2007 3:21 PM
cOrpsemangler wrote:wht cav-if u plan on selling that hood letme know, i may be interested...

Im giving the car to my girl, so i dont know if she would want to part it out, but she said that she doesnt like the hood, so that might be up for sale. I'll let you know.

BlkCav wrote:saw wht cav a month or two ago, very low, looks hot, wanted to say hi, but you just kept on driving, then when i turned around to go home i saw you again LOL

haha, i remember that. I saw you on main then again on broadway. I wanted to say hi but you wer looking the other way. I love the rear of your car, very sexy.
Sunday, October 21, 2007 11:58 AM
^thanks alot buddy...

----------
i who have nothing but the comfort of my sins...
Wednesday, October 24, 2007 7:51 PM
Wht Cav wrote:
cOrpsemangler wrote:wht cav-if u plan on selling that hood letme know, i may be interested...

Im giving the car to my girl, so i dont know if she would want to part it out, but she said that she doesnt like the hood, so that might be up for sale. I'll let you know.

BlkCav wrote:saw wht cav a month or two ago, very low, looks hot, wanted to say hi, but you just kept on driving, then when i turned around to go home i saw you again LOL

haha, i remember that. I saw you on main then again on broadway. I wanted to say hi but you wer looking the other way. I love the rear of your car, very sexy.

thanks bud, i couldnt get over the fact how low that car is LOL, i knew it couldnt be just springs/struts lol

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Thursday, October 25, 2007 10:57 PM
new bags are in and shes level. shes now getting parked this week in the country at our shop. Once march or Febuary rolls around, she'll be coming into the city for some 1/4 panel work, 2 holes in the trunk and then a coat of Cadillac pearl white.

Juiced Towncar
Saturday, October 27, 2007 7:29 AM
j-body forum

Saturday, October 27, 2007 2:22 PM
well, another one bites the dust. got an offer i couldn't refuse today and sold the shell of the car. I have two weeks to pull the engine/trans out and a few other 'knacks' and shes gone. Sold it to a Father/Son from the Brandon area. I'm going to take some pictures of it before and during disassembly. @!#$ i may actually shed a tear, i've been looking forward to running it but *shrugs*

Sunday, October 28, 2007 12:38 AM
stevefire wrote:j-body forum
yeah good. Not like other people on here dont talk about Non J's. You want to get technical, this is just a regional forum.

Juiced Towncar
Monday, October 29, 2007 12:11 PM
Benz88 wrote:
stevefire wrote:j-body forum
yeah good. Not like other people on here dont talk about Non J's. You want to get technical, this is just a regional forum.

Don't worry, this forum is also for Nunavut, but you don't see alot of talk about that going on, lol.

15.3 @ 89.97mph - '01 SFGT
'98 Acura 1.6EL Sport 5M Y7/Y8 mini me
Monday, October 29, 2007 1:06 PM
last time I was in the Nunavat the roads.. well didn't exist, there are barely any in the NWT. Man I hated it up there.

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Monday, October 29, 2007 2:16 PM
How-To: Storing Your J in an Igloo This Winter

Monday, October 29, 2007 6:24 PM
I found an oil filter in my garage for my truck!

excited?

Monday, October 29, 2007 6:38 PM
steve, personally, I am EXTREMELY excited!!

HP Tuners | Garrett T3/T04B | 2.5" Charge Pipes | 2.5" Downpipe | 650 Injectors | HO Manifold | Addco front/rear | Motor Mounts | HKS SSQV | Spec stage 3 | AEM UEGO Wideband | Team Green LSD | FMIC | 2.3 cams | 2.3 oil pump swap | 280WHP | Now ECOTECED

Monday, October 29, 2007 7:11 PM
stevefire wrote:I found an oil filter in my garage for my truck!

excited?

Is it an AC Delco filter?!?

15.3 @ 89.97mph - '01 SFGT
'98 Acura 1.6EL Sport 5M Y7/Y8 mini me
Tuesday, October 30, 2007 5:26 PM
WHY YES IT IS!!!!

PF-52C IIRC! zomgwtfbbq!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007 7:09 PM
wow, deadly filter

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Saturday, November 03, 2007 7:54 AM
well i have been shedding tears lately since i had to part out with my black beauty but i guess it was fate since my stupid fuking brother thinks he is micheal schumaher and winnipeg is a fuking race track so he destroyed my car 6 grand in damages and i gave it a lot of thought so i have decided to write it off mpi gave me 8200$ in total for the car all the parts are left on the car brand new clutch fidenza flywheel just installed brand spanking new new motor new tranny shaved trunk dat only pops open with the remote(balling) i requested for the car to be fixed but mpi wouldnt dat car is my life and i dont want to let it go to waste so if somone has a kind heart and would by the car of the mpi auction and take all the parts of it and let me know if want to do buy it cause ill identify the car for u but u cant miss it shaved trunk with dat nice ass on stock springs and rims with the nice exhaust the moneydat i got dosent even help me pay for the loan ive considered braking my brothers arms and legs but its worthless ive lost the only love in my life which is that car before i get any further into my sorrow ima stop right there if u want to save it my email is ImportLunatics@hotmail.com email me and ill send u the pictures of the car before and after the crash

Saturday, November 03, 2007 11:26 AM
8200??? what year is ur car my friend? i dont seel mpi giving that for anything older than an 04...

----------
i who have nothing but the comfort of my sins...
Sunday, November 04, 2007 10:16 AM
GRAMMAR, SPELLING, AND PUNCTUATION ARE YOUR FRIEND!!!!!!!!

Monday, November 05, 2007 11:08 AM
so does that make me a baller that my trunk only opens with a remote?

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
5-spd

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 7:06 PM
idunno about you but i liked that feature of my car

2001 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.4L Quad Four 5 speed
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search